Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

How was your Halloween?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was your Halloween?

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween.

My little clown, dolphin, ninja and army man had a great night and it was fun to see them sooooo excited. They each have a gallon-size Ziploc bag filled to the brim with candy!!!! UGH! We could have candy in the house for a year!!

Yesterday completely wore me out and I am having a hard time getting motivated to accomplish much today. I have to get my act together because my oldest turned 11 today!!!! Another party to plan!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Robin

Hi Robin-

So your guys survived the 'cold snap' we're having? (No laughing Kris, Kelly and the Canadians!)

My Halloween was uneventful- Rick was on-call and I went to yoga class, so- no biggie. I left a bowl of candy out and it was gone when I got back!

We had a great party for all of the Group Homes on the 30th though. All of the guys dressed up, as did most of the staff. They danced and ate and generally partie dlike rock stars. One of the residents dressed as a woman and he did such a GREAT job. He had the prancing down pat!

Jenn

Comment

halloweeny

Well, I meant to answer this earlier...sorry for the tardy response

It was 16 F here...yup...freeeezing. My little ones went as an m+m, harry potter and a ghost . We layered and layered under the costumes, and I put hats and gloves on the kids.....after about 10 minutes outside, my ears were frozen. Some people in one of the homes who I don't even know gave me a scarf to put on over my ears/face...wasnt that nice!!!!!

All in all....it was lots of FUN!!!!

Robin, are we the only trick-or-treaters this year

Kris
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

We were out there, too! I had Anakin Skywalker, the Red Ranger, and a cow. The cow stayed home with Dad and passed out candy. Travis taught him to moo, and apparently, he would follow groups of kids away from our house (down the driveway) saying "moo, moo" incessantly. Travis said that some little kids were scared of him -- a fourteen month old cow! But you know how little kids are so freaked out by the evening in general that it doesn't take much to set them off. The older boys had lots of fun and of course got lots of candy. Thankfully, Travis took our leftover candy to work with him, so at least I don't have all of that to resist, plus what is in the kids' bags. Oh, it was in the 40s here, but not windy at all, so I didn't think it was too bad. I can remember a couple of childhood Halloweens when it snowed in Indiana! I don't think it was ever 14 degrees out, though! Brrrrr!

Sally
        Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Working...
        X