Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Doctor License Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Doctor License Plates

Originally posted by Pollyanna
    Doctor plates always crack me up because I always think that the last thing I'd want to do is advertise my profession. "Hey look at me, look at me, I'm a dawkter"...

My DH feels the same way. And he has visions of someone filing a fraudulent accident report or hitting him, hoping to snag some cash because so many people are deluded enough to think all docs are rolling in it.

Comment

Doctor plates always crack me up because I always think that the last thing I'd want to do is advertise my profession. "Hey look at me, look at me, I'm a dawkter"...
      Maybe the most appropriate plate to reflect the reality that the driver is a doctor would be:

MD N DEBT

Comment

Our neighbor is a trader...his lexus' plate reads "SINNER"...he's kind of an arse, too
        Jen
        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I just saw one in Ohio that said "PLAQ MAN".

Don't know whether it was dental or neurological or arterial though.

Jenn

Comment

OVUL8
            ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

On a med student's tag...

MD2B

Comment

UL8MEOB
                HRTPLMR
                STNTGUY
                STNTGAL

Comment

I was thinking that too, especially in an accident.

A friend of ours (who is a pediatrician) rear-ended a bigger size SUV with his Porsche. I don't think she was driving a Cadillac Escalade but it was something along those lines. The deal with the Porsche, though, is that it was basically a junker. It was an older, less-desirable model that he bought for a couple thousand dollars and recently had painted. Once the woman saw that he was driving a Porsche, her neck was really sore. I can't imagine what would have happened if she found out he was a doctor as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X