Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Medical Spouse Week is coming up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Spouse Week is coming up!

Love it! I'm in! We need a logo or saying or something...hmmm...

Re: Medical Spouse Week is coming up!

I'm in! Great idea!
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

This seriously needs to happen. Who is going to contact Hallmark to make it official.

Comment

Originally posted by *Lily*
        "You're Welcome"?
        Love it! Great idea.

About the date, though... it's on the heels of Mother's Day so we must make sure that those two events are kept completely separate. No one gift/celebration to cover both events.

Comment

I'm game. Pretty sure my husband won't acknowledge it with anything other than, "Honey, can you was my scrubs tonight?"
          Veronica
          Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

I'm in
            Jen
            Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I want a foot massage and a glass of champagne.

I'm a simple girl.

Jenn

Comment

I want a weekend away from DH & the kids...and I want him to take care
                of it all (w/out any help)while I am gone!

Comment

I'm in. We'll be in PR and I'm planning on fully cleaning out this one particular jewelry store.

Comment

Earthy and spicy...hmmm... Shiraz/Syrah? Or anything from South of France/Cote du Rhone, etc.

Comment

I can't even squeeze out a mother's day from DH. I doubt I can pull out a med spouse week. I will celebrate for myself and for you guys!
                      Needs

Comment

This week would be perfect for some spouse appreciation, considering for the first time ever (like since the first time I met DH in college) he's not studying for anything. So far he's been better than usual but that's not saying much, since the usual is barely acknowledging my existence. I'm curious to see how long he lasts.

Comment

I'm with Phoebe/Jenn- I got bupkis for Mother's Day so I certainly don't expect him to to figure out a week's worth of appreciation of me.

He ended up getting me flowers that he bought on the way home from studying (so, yes I scraped the paint off the porch, did laundry, took Nikolai to the kid symphony and went to the grocery store...)

We had a bit of a conversation later in the evening last night.

Jenn

Comment

Working...
                          X