Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Residenct Spouse Diaires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Residenct Spouse Diaires?

Any takers out there? Our medical spouse diaries is quickly becoming our most popular feature. My husband checks them all of the time for new entries We currently have a pre-med spouse, med student spouse and attending spouse. Are their any resident or fellowship spouses out there that would be willing to write?

The requirements are just that you post an introductory entry and then do a follow-up a minimum of once a month. You're free to talk about the ups and the downs...

Anyone, anyone?

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Kris-

do you want resident spouses at the beginning of residency or at the end. I'd be happy to but we only have 8 more months! (maybe that light is not the train!)

Jenn

Comment

Jenn

Well, I'd be happy to have you do a diary. It would be great to hear the perspective from the military medical spouse. I was just afraid to ask because you do SO MUCH here!!!!! I thought that the light at the end of your tunnels was perhaps a little farther off? What happened to fellowship.. 8)

Kris

Comment

I'd volunteer DH finishes his Peds residency this week!!!! We get one week of vacation (YEAHHH!!!!) and then he starts his hematology/oncology fellowship. At least it's the beginning of the end.

Besides, my life is sooooo boring I can't imagine anyone wanting to hear about it!

Comment

Kris-

We don't find out about fellowship until later December. So, I'm just going with the - we're moving in June attitude- which is pretty much all that I can do!

How do I access the diaries?

Jenn

Comment

diary

I'll set one up for you....and then I'll post a full explanation of how to do it in the admin section 8)

Kris

btw...I edited this post a couple of times trying to spell resident and spouse correctly and I never got it right...can you say....ADHD?

Kris

Comment

Congratulations to the new authors! The diaries are fantastic! I can't wait to read the new posts.

Kelly
              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
              X