Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

It's only Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's only Tuesday

I feel like it's Friday. I'm exhausted... And I still have so much to do this week!!!

Is the week dragging for anyone else?
    Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Re: It's only Tuesday

:hey:

We sold our second car on the weekend. It was gone 3 hours after I advertised it on Craigslist, we didn't think it would go quite that fast!! So I am stuck at home unless there is something I really need to do then I could take DH to work, but that would be a PITA. It is 100 outside so I cant go anywhere on foot.

I have been sleeping terribly, for no particular reason, so am TIRED!

Comment

When I saw the title of this thread I didn't know what you were talking about, because I also thought it was Friday. The husband has been at a conference this past week and comes home tomorrow, so it feels like the end of the week--the end of our week alone.
      Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
      Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
      Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Same here.... No kidding. This week is just dragging on and on.

Dh came home from work at noon. I got home around 3 and was in shock on day. . So strange for him to be home that early.
        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I feel kind of out of it too. I feel like today is really Wednesday, because last week was a short week.

The MS3 of this household is contributing to that feeling. He started his first night float on Sunday, so really it is Wednesday to me. Oh, and the sleep thing is thrown off because he comes in at 8 AM and goes to bed...as I am getting ready to go to work.

So those two factors combine to equal Wednesday, not Tuesday, in my own little world.

I cannot wait until the weekend.
          Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Originally posted by *Lily*
            I'm with you.

Today is not looking very good - I left all four windows on my car down overnight and it is SOAKED from hours of storms. :thud: I used two bath towels and three hand towels to dry it off and it's still wet. I'm so upset and afraid it will smell like mildew. I just want to cry.

Ohhhhhh.... Lily you win. That is just terrible.
            Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Oh no, Lily!!! That'll add extra days onto this week...

Is this the Prius?
              married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Lily, that is awful. This is your new car, isn't it? That just makes it more awful! I think vinegar is supposed to kill mildew, maybe spritz your car if it starts to stink? Ugh, I am sorry about that.

Comment

Lily, I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully if you take it to a car wash they can work some interior magic.
                  Danielle
                  Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Working...
                  X