Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Happy Monday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Monday!

I just thought I'd say it and pass it on. I hope everyone has a good week!

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Re: Happy Monday!

We finally have a sunny day! Woo hoo!
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Isn't it awesome, Cheri? When I went walking this morning, it was beautiful....the clouds have rolled in now, but I think they'll pass us by a little later on.

Kris
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

DH is back home and today is the first day of his week-long vacation, so things are good here.
        ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
        -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

It's been a pretty good Monday so far - I'm feeling caught up at work, and DH just came home and said "I have a few pages of 'suggested' reading for tomorrow, but *nothing else* - what am I going to do with all this free time?!" He starts 4 weeks of break next week. I hope he finds something to do besides video games before then.
          Sandy
          Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I have been thinking of you today, Kris, because I've been in the car in the sweltering heat for... 4 hours! I had to go to a Dr appt, then I came home so that I could get a hold of DH to find out where the stinking pool passes were, and of course they were in his car. So I had to drive way back to his hospital, which is a total mess, and find him to get the pool bag, then drive home. Yuk......

Glad you had a good day!

We need the pool passes b/c Steven and Kate have swim practice, and no one is allowed in the pool w/o the pass. They are *quite* anal about it. I think DH gets it now, though, so that's a plus. He always was like when I was looking for the pool passes before. Now he's got incentive to keep track of them better! (And to not keep them in his trunk. )
            Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Originally posted by *Lily*
              I'm in - I need a lift today.
              No fair you just got one!!! badumbump!
              I'm sorry that was too easy I'm such a cornball I know!

Comment

Happy Monday!

I have a head cold (boo, hiss) but there is some sun out today so no complaints from me! Ok, a few complaints, but not very many.

Comment

[quote=*Lily*]
                  Originally posted by pinkpickles
                  Originally posted by "*Lily*":05f67
                  I'm in - I need a lift today.
                  No fair you just got one!!! badumbump!
                  I'm sorry that was too easy I'm such a cornball I know!
                  I am not afraid to take off my compression wrap and use it as a weapon.[/quote:05f67]

Comment

Working...
                  X