Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Of course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course

I just schmeared Bengay on my poor old lady hands and now EVERYTHING itches. Especially my eyes.

How does that happen? It's like trying to hold a pose in yoga with a sweat ball dripping down your nose al la Roseanne Rosannadanna. (If you're under 35, you can google the reference!)

Jenn

Re: Of course

I'll have to google the reference but man does that suck! It always happens to me when I get all sterile!
    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Originally posted by Michele
      I'll have to google the reference but man does that suck! It always happens to me when I get all sterile!
      Please don't tell me you really have to google the reference. Man, I AM old. :banghead:

Comment

Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

LOL, and I saw the original show!!!!! That is how old I am.
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I *loved* Rosanne Rosannadanna! But I liked the little old lady character more when she always got some key piece of info wrong....and ended up with "Never mind!" G-d bless Gilda!

And Ben Gay....watch out! That's like getting Icy Hot on your bits and pieces!!
            Angie
            Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
            Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Although I've seen the Rosanne Rosannadanna episodes in reruns, I know who she is. What I didn't know is that you're not suppose to touch anything after applying Bengay. You just never know what you might learn from any thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69
                Although I've seen the Rosanne Rosannadanna episodes in reruns, I know who she is. What I didn't know is that you're not suppose to touch anything after applying Bengay. You just never know what you might learn from any thread.
                Well, you don't want to touch ben-gay hands to any mucous membranes or sensitive areas (eyes, nose, etc.), because it'll burn like a mofo. Whether you touch anything else or not is up to you...if you don't mind it stinking, go for it.

And I knew exactly who you were talking about, Jenn, though I was too young and not allowed to watch SNL when Gilda was still on it.
                Sandy
                Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Working...
                X