Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to say "hi." I know I've been missing in action for awhile. Looks like a lot of new people have joined the group. Welcome everyone!

How is everyone doing?

Rachel

Hey- Welcome back!

How are things going?

Jenn

Comment

welcome, welcome.
      Luanne
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Hey again!

Thanks for the welcome back! Things are pretty busy for me right now. My husband has been working a lot. It's his first year in residency and he's an intern. It's crazy! As for me, I'm working on the real estate biz and it's been very busy.

How are things going for you Jenn and Luanne? I can't believe it actually snowed here in Maryland! It's my first real winter here on the east coast!

Rachel

Comment

I was so jealous!

Hey Rachel, we have a new member, her user name is JillFlower, she's in DC. Maybe you guys could meet sometime?!

I'll find out December 18 if we get to come back.

Have you been down to the Mall to seen the National Christmas Tree and the trees from each state? That was a favorite tradition of mine. It's gorgeous at night- all of the monuments are lit up and the fire going by the National Tree- I just love it. Go for me!!!

Jenn

Comment

howdy there stranger

Hey, Rachel...I wondered how you are doing! I'm glad that things are working out for you with your new real estate business!!! and hey..congrats on the snow We just have bitter cold here.

Jenn...we're counting down to Dec 18th with you!!!!

Kris
            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Hey again!

Hey! Kris, how's it going? I sent you an e-mail but maybe you didn't get it. We should all set up a chat together. Do you know who JillFlower is? (person Jenn mentioned) What's she like? Jeez, this site has grown so much! I remember when it was made up of a few people and I knew most of their names. Now, there are so many more members! I think it's great. You're doing a great job, Kris!

So, hey what do you think about setting up a chat with everyone?

Rachel

p.s. Jenn, I'll be going to California for Christmas so if you come to DC, we'll miss each other! Guess we just have to keep in touch virtually!

Comment

Hey again!

Jenn, we haven't been to the mall lately. I had no idea of the National Christmas trees and other trees from other states. We'll have to check it out! Also, I'm going to build a snowman!

Comment

Working...
                X