Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Digital Camcorder Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Camcorder Software

What software do you use to edit and make home movies from what you record on your digital camcorder?

We have hours on end of family footage and we would like to edit it some of it to make it more enjoyable to view.
    Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Re: Digital Camcorder Software

I don't know, but I'm interested in hearing what others have to say. I hate our camcorder b/c I can't figure out problems like this.

(We have a fantastic digital camera, and the kids' earliest milestones will just have to be memorialized in scrapbooks.)

Comment

iPhoto and iMovie but you have to have Macs - I LOVE them and they are the #1 reason I got my Mac.

I never found a PC program that was intuitive but hopefully someone has.
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Jen
        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Honestly, it will be much easier to switch over to a Mac than trying to find an intuitive software program for a PC.
          You guys are funny! We need to switch this over to debates.

No wonder I don't like my camcorder. I am NOT a Mac person. My laptop is a Mac, though (thanks to DH - who, BTW, has now decided to get himself a PC laptop through work). I may as well try to make use of it and see if I can edit the few videos I have taken.

Comment

We don't have a Mac either. Maybe when the time comes to look into buying a computer, we will give Mac some consideration. I have never even considered owning a Mac before.
            Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy Sunshine
              iPhoto and iMovie but you have to have Macs - I LOVE them and they are the #1 reason I got my Mac.

I never found a PC program that was intuitive but hopefully someone has.
              That's the primary reason we are getting one. We want to be ready for when the little guy gets here so we can be ready for pics and video. My PC was a PITA when it came to video editing
              Danielle
              Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Working...
              X