Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Happy 30th Birthday Davita!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy 30th Birthday Davita!!

Thanks everyone!!! DH was still in the OR when my birthday hit, so at about 12:30am he had another resident call to wish me a happy bday[guess you gotta take what you can get in this lifestyle], he got home at 1:30am and went back in at 6am. He got back home pretty early though, around 3pm. I had a nice day. My dad is visiting from England. We went to lunch, had a nice dinner, and had yummy cake. My dad made me have 30 candles, and I blew them ALL out!! Had some wine, played some poker. I am so boring, but it was just perfect for me. Thanks again for all the well wishes, I am excited to FINALLY be 30!!!

Comment

I missed this-- but it sounds like you had a great day! And you're excited to be 30! How interesting!
      Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

My dad made me have 30 candles, and I blew them ALL out!!

my b-day was last week. dh put 31 candles on my cake...and i got them all out too!!
        ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
          Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Sorry to be late!!
            Welcome to the 30s you hot momma you!!
            We rock!!

Comment

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

Comment

Welcome to a better decade!

Kelly
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Very happy belated!!! Glad you had a good time despite your DH's sucky schedule.

Comment

Happy 30th B-day to my birthday sister! I made DH blow out all 30 candles too.

BTW, I couldn't think of a better way to spend a birthday than eating good food and playing poker!!!
                    Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Working...
                    X