Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Chat tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat tonight

We're going to try a chat tonight at 9pm central standard time. I listed it as an event on the main page. Apparently, if you sign up in advance for the chat you...get an email back that says you've signed up for speed dating. I haven't decided whether or not to change that.

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Re: Chat tonight

Don't change it! When friends ask how SueC and I met, I always say "Internet Dating". :P

I don't know if I can commit to a chat tonight - there are athletic people to watch on TV, ya know! I'll pop by if none of the events interest me. :P

Comment

crap! i signed up for the chat. i forgot about the olympics. off i go to take my name off.
      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
        Don't change it! When friends ask how SueC and I met, I always say "Internet Dating". :P
        :>

Crack me up! I forgot about the olympics too...I just want to take it for a test drive and Thomas and I are going walking later...so I'm only up for a quickie round of speed dating anyway!

Kris

Comment

oohhh....a quickie.
          ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Yeah women's gymnastics is on tonight - don't want to miss that!
            Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
            Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

I can watch and chat - I'm multi-talented! Gotta love laptops, I'll try to remember.
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Holy crap. Some of us can't stay up that late. Not to mention it's an hour later here. Boo hoo.
                Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Hm..according to my calclulations, 9pm central tonight should be just under 4 hours from now. How come the event page is saying it's in 1 hour?
                  Sandy
                  Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I'm not sure. I tried to get in and fix it and might have made it worse.

In true loser style though, I don't know if I'll make it back by 9pm. Throw rotten tomatoes here < >

Chat without me if I don't make it back and update me on any glitches.

Kris

Comment

I'd love to chat but it is too late for me.....first day of school tomorrow.

Sally
                      Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Working...
                      X