Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Forum size and scroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum size and scroll

Any better?

It needs tweeking....I can resize to our heart's delight....just help me out here with feedback.

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Re: Forum size and scroll

Originally posted by PrincessFiona
    Any better?

Sooooooooo much better. That weird scroll thing was driving me bonkers.

Comment

worlds better! thank you!

Comment

It is soo much better! Thanks!

But....

Sometimes when I click a link it takes me to the middle of the page instead of the top.....is that my problem or is it the same for others??
        Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

It is better but I'm having the same problem as Michele, it doesn't always go to the top.
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Ummm, I have wierd scroll thing....have been coping for the last 2 days, but it is a tinsy bit confusing

Comment

I also have the scroll thing at the bottom from the pages being wider as Julia mentioned. :huh:
              Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I'm using firefox....(fust for info to compare).

I am still getting a scroll on the right side for some posts, but not all....and now the frame jumps into the middle of the page when I hit submit instead of the bottom.

I'm going to play with it again this afternoon. I'll warn first then...we can sound off again!

Kris

Comment

amazingly...with all the stupidity and issues i have had with all things new...this scroll issue has NOT been a problem.
                  ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Originally posted by rainbabies
                    amazingly...with all the stupidity and issues i have had with all things new...this scroll issue has NOT been a problem.
                    :>

Comment

I'm using firefox.

And, I'm still getting the scroll within a scroll effect.

When I click to reply to a thread I always get the bottom of the page and must scroll up.

It's the only thing that I'm less than pleased with so far.
                      Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                      With fingernails that shine like justice
                      And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

i just figured out why i don't have a scroll problem.

i have the beta home page saved to favorites, and i have the forums main page from before the switch to favorites. i'm a flip flopper. i didn't realize i could access the forums thru the beta page. yes, i really am that clueless. i think i will keep switching back and forth. i don't need scroll issues....it will just annoy me.
                        ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I too am using Firefox and still having issues so I'm just going to the forums from outside the main page. Like that new main page isn't even there, works fine.
                          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Not to beat a dead horse, but I'm using FireFox and am having the same problem (it's the only thing keeping me from using the new site)

Is it better with Internet Explorer? I will try it out

ETA: Tried with IE 6, and it's still a problem there. Don't know about IE7, maybe that's improved?
                            Wife to a urologist; Mom to 2 wonderful kiddos

Comment

Those of you having the scroll problem; is it the scroll within a scroll thing along the right side or is it along the bottom, like the page is too wide?

If it's along the bottom, you might try to decrease your font sizes by holding down the ctrl button and tapping the minus sign. (You can increase your font size by holding down the ctrl button and tapping the plus sign, too.) That fixed the width scroll for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X