Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

How's your weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How's your weather?

It is really hot for Oregon right now. It is even humid (for Oregon). Bring back the summer weather we are used to!
    Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

We've had a very cool summer -- lots of thunder showers.

It was great when I was pregnant to have the cool weather but I would love some 75 degree days at a park by now!!!

I am so NOT in love with the weather here.
      Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Hot. But it's South Texas in August. Ask me in February when you guys are up to your arses in snow and I'm planting tomatoes!

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by JaneDoe
          It is really hot for Oregon right now. It is even humid (for Oregon). Bring back the summer weather we are used to!
          Agreed! It has been very humid here. I am NOT looking forward to the 100+ weather we're supposed to have today and tomorrow. I am the biggest heat wimp.
          Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn
            Hot. But it's South Texas in August. Ask me in February when you guys are up to your arses in snow and I'm planting tomatoes!

Jenn

ahh yes...the joys of winter gardening!!!

Comment

Oh, the weather's been wonderful lately.

Comment

Hot and humid and the locals are getting a bit cranky. Minnesota made me forget how everyone gets a bit edgier on hot days.
                Still, I love summer. Make it never end.

Kelly
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Originally posted by JaneDoe
                  So hot! We were driving back from the coast on Friday and I was wishing for another day there. Yesterday was too humid for me and I'm glad to see some rain today to get rid of the mugginess. We don't have a/c and now the house is cooling down, yay!

Comment

Finally a gray rainy day - everyone can relax and get the dust off the streets and plants! Ahhhh...

It probably won't be enough to regrow the moss yet

Comment

This year has been crazy. Over the winter we had near record snowfalls nearly every freaking day (I wanted to tell all the people that it was just like their childhoods that they were smoking crack because we ended up in the record books in second place for total snowfall, 3rd place was 30" less).

This spring was a monsoon, portions of the interstate were closed and lots of farm fields were flooded and still are. This summer has been mild and dry. So dry that I hang laundry out every morning before work.

We haven't hit 90 once and only a handful of days have been in the high 80's. It feels like summer never even got started and now it is nearly over. :badday: Granted we are being cheap this year, but we have only had the air on about 7 days all summer.

I want my summer back.
                      Kris

Comment

Working...
                      X