Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are you thankful for this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you thankful for this year?

So....it's thanksgiving and I was just wondering...what are you thankful for this year?

I'm thankful that my husband and I have found such a strong connection to each other again after really struggling post-fellowship. My children are doing well in school this year and we are all healthy right now. I'm also thankful to be able to teach at the U.....

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

I'm thankful that my husband and I have a good life- together. I'm thankful that my husband really is my best friend, I have very good friends that have been with me for years, that my family is healthy, that I have a job that I love (most of the time) and that I have all of you guys out there in cyber world!

Jenn

Comment

I am thankful for the great life we have despite our financial difficulties. We have a very supportive family on both sides and a wonderful daughter who brings us joy every day.

Jennifer
      Needs

Comment

The fact that my husband is still my best friend after 12 years of marriage.

My three boys, although they can drive me to the brink -- and do so repeatedly! They have been the making of me.

Our extended family, with all of their quirks, who love us and support us no matter what.

This forum, because whenever I am here I wind up feeling less stressed and less alone.

My cats.

Gadgets that make my life easier that didn't always exist -- I think this is due to the fact that we are reading the Little House series to the boys right now -- but think about it whenever you get bogged down with laundry or whatever -- it helps!

Sally
        Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Belated, but still grateful for:

My hubby and son. Bar none, this family is the best thing that ever happened to me.

My American citizenship

My extended family and friends.

Having all of my basic needs met and then some.

Kelly
          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Thankful for my husband who still adores me and calls me a "hot babe" after 8 years and 3 kids. For my kids who think the world of me (and I of them!) and for my family and friends. And the fact that they are healthy and happy. For my "new" house that we bought this summer, food on the table and clothes on our backs. For all these things I thank God!

Comment

Working...
            X