Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I met Sally!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I met Sally!!

Hey everyone-

Sally and I met on Friday for breakfast and it was great! She's as fabulous in person as she is online! I also got to meet her husband and her three beautiful boys. My husband knew her husband from work (a little) and that was neat, too. (and Sally- not kidding, your hair is great!)

So, for those of you who live in close-by areas, get together! (Robin- maybe we can finally meet, too!)

Jenn

Yes, it was great!

Jenn is totally cool and as fun to talk to in person as she is online. Her husband is quiet, but very nice. Both of them were great with my kids, who were relatively well-behaved.

I second the notion that any of you who are close should get together.

Sally
    Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

That is too cool.
      I am in New Jersey!!!!
      Luanne
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I'm so jealous

I am really so jealous about this! I have been harping on Thomas since our plans fell through for Christmas in TX....I'm so bummed about it!

So...hubby has promised me a plane ticket for me alone next year....maybe we could all try and and find a central location to meet?

Kris
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I posted a picture of Jenn and I in the album section, if anyone is interested!

Sally
          Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Sally & Jenn-

Love the picture

Dures

Comment

pics

Great picture! I'm still jealous! I hope we'll all get to meet soon!

Kris
              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I can't find the picture!

Comment

It would be great to have get togethers in our areas! Anyone in the Westchester/NYC area? I'm in Westchester!
                  -Sarah

Comment

Working...
                  X