Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

has anyone....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone....

seen my glasses??

i *may* have fallen asleep this morning, while my babes were eating breakfast and the wee one was napping on my chest. for some reason i decided to take my glasses off and put them in the recliner i was sitting in. i cant find them!!

i have literally turned the chair upside down, had the kids pop the foot rest and climb under it...and nothing. :huh: could the chair have eaten them?

dd thinks we just need to go to the mall and pick up another pair, "becuase thats what daddy does when the dog chews them or we jump on him and they break, or, or, or, or....."

anyone?? i'm wearing my contacts now, and i dont want to.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Re: has anyone....

Egads...that's not good.

Have you offered amnesty to the munchkins if they return your glasses? When my kids were toddlers, they secreted away all sorts of pretties, like my mom's diamond ring one time. Cade placed it in one of his Rescue Hero's backpacks to use as an extra tool.

Also, I know that you're not Catholic, but a prayer to St. Anthony couldn't hurt. This always seems more like superstition than religion anyway. :huh: What's a little venial sin to save $200? It couldn't hurt.

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

dh came home to change his dress clothes....and he found them! he stuck his hand right down the side of the chair, and pulled them out. i have no idea where/how he found them...i looked everywhere!!!

Comment

Congratulations on the find....
        last week I was searching for my baby girl, and a visiting woman pointed out that i was holding her.
        Early onset alzheimers.
        Enabler of DW and 5 kids
        Let's go Mets!

Comment

Originally posted by fluffhead
          last week I was searching for my baby girl, and a visiting woman pointed out that i was holding her.
          Early onset alzheimers.

Comment

Glad you found them!

Early onset alzheimers.
            I did that once... Those baby slings can get really comfy!

Comment

Early onset alzheimers.

I did that too once! I was out with some moms and the kids were running around playing....all of a sudden I panicked because I couldn't see Daegan....the other moms looked at me like I was CRAZY! and then pointed out that he was nursing!
              Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I tend to misplace stuff alot (I'm sure it's tied to the sleep deprivation). My poor kids are going to be leash kids for sure...

Comment

I was at O'Hare to pic up my MIL and there was the cutest little girl - blonde wispy hair in pigtails...wearing the puppy version of that! I looked at her because she was talking up a storm. Mom looked at me and said "I never thought I'd put a leash on my kids, but you try flying with an 18 month old!"

I don't think it's all that bad - it gives the kiddos some freedom, right? (Can you tell I'm a dog-mom, not a baby-mom?)
                  Jen
                  Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Working...
                  X