Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Ode to iMSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ode to iMSN

OK, my peeps, I just have to say that I LOVE this site.

I'm not talking about the medical lifestyle support because I think that goes without saying.

However, I was in the car driving from detox back to the methadone clinic and I was listening to the Diane Rehm show and they were talking about Palin and Obama's speech, etc. and I couldn't wait to get online and see what everyone here was saying.

We're such a diverese and interesting group. Some day we really will get our act together and have a National meeting. (once you all stop having babies, for Pete's sake! I think we've set a record this summer!)

So, thanks everyone. I just LOVE how we can have such interesting conversations and when you need advice or help with ANYTHING- baking tips, interior paint, what to wear to various events- everyone comes through- its just so fab.

Jenn

Re: Ode to iMSN

Originally posted by Pollyanna
    I second everything you said Jenn!
    Double-ditto.

Comment

Well said!!

Comment

Here here!
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I totally agree! This is site is my fav!

Originally posted by DCJenn
          However, I was in the car driving from detox back to the methadone clinic and I was listening to the Diane Rehm show and they were talking about Palin and Obama's speech, etc. and I couldn't wait to get online and see what everyone here was saying.

Jenn
          I just had to at this statement. Since this is in the ground rounds section, I could see someone who is not familiar with your career be like after reading this. It made me laugh.
          Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

That Jenn! So troubled. But we love her!
            Angie
            Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
            Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

OK, my peeps, I just have to say that I LOVE this site.

*snip*

So, thanks everyone. I just LOVE how we can have such interesting conversations and when you need advice or help with ANYTHING- baking tips, interior paint, what to wear to various events- everyone comes through- its just so fab.
              and a-men to that.
              Sandy
              Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

nothing but love, adoration, respect and addiction from this member.
                ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Originally posted by JaneDoe
                  I totally agree! This is site is my fav!

Jenn
                  I just had to at this statement. Since this is in the ground rounds section, I could see someone who is not familiar with your career be like after reading this. It made me laugh.
                  haha. I too couldn't wait to get back home to check the boards. I kept calling friends, but no one cared. I knew you guys would have opinions! I love you guys!
                  Needs

Comment

Three Cheers for IMSN!!!
                    Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Ditto! I love that there can be differing opinions AND a supportive environment. Plus, you all make me laugh out loud on a daily basis.

Comment

ITA!
                        Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Yeah, you all rock, you all are very fun to "be around"

Comment

Working...
                          X