Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What's your favorite Halloween candy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite Halloween candy?

I'm with you, Ladybug. LOOOOOVE them!

Sally
    Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Re: What's your favorite Halloween candy?

I love the little sugar pumpkins! I think they're pretty much the same as candy corn, but I like eating the little green tops off of them.
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I like both the candy corn (and I'm sure you have all made "fangs" out of them before ) and the little orange pumpkins!!

Comment

Yep, candy corn. I could eat tons of them.

Apple cider isn't candy, but nothing beats the smell of cider on a crisp fall day. Yum! And pumpkin pie. (Oh wait, I'm getting ahead - I love Thanksgiving, too!)

Comment

I'm not a huge fan. Too much time working at the candy store and candy factory with access to it all for free- can't eat licorice bits or mint meltaways anymore either.

Jenn

Comment

I like caramel apples, and chocolate covered apples. I love many of the snack size candy bars too, but that's all the time candy, really.
            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher
              I like caramel apples, and chocolate covered apples. I love many of the snack size candy bars too, but that's all the time candy, really.

Am I the only person here who HATES candy corn?
              Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I'm a candy corn girl too - its probably good you can't get it year round.

(And if you can just keep that to yourself, I don't want to know!)
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna
                  Originally posted by MDPhDWife
                  Originally posted by Vanquisher

Am I the only person here who HATES candy corn?
                  "Hate" and "candy" are two words that should never go together.
                  You usually won't hear them together from me, I am a sugar junkie, but candy corn is definitely the exception and not the rule!
                  Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I don't like candy corn either, Heidi. Blech. Seattle is a rough place to be a trick-or-treater. All those hills and stairs. I used to hate it when you'd climb up a sh!t ton of stairs only to be given raisins! Argh! So frustrating!

I'm not a big fan of candy, but Nerds were always fun. And those Blowpops - lollipops with gum in them. I thought those were cool!
                    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite
                      Do you candy corn lovers ever mix it with peanuts? Tastes like a payday candy bar. Cashews are good too!
                      That must be what my playdate host was going for. She had a bowl that was mostly peanuts with some candy corn in it. I'd never had it that way.
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I like those little chocolate candy bar minis. They pop into my mouth way too easily.

Kelly
                        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I LOVE candy corn and the little candy pumpkins, and I always eat the green tops off first.

I've been eating apples with caramel topping the past few days for my dessert. Yum!
                          Wife to a urologist; Mom to 2 wonderful kiddos

Comment

Yes to caramel apples!

For trick-or-treat candy, it's gotta be the funsize Snickers.

Not a candy corn fan.
                            Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                            Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                            Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Not big on candy corn... but I love miniature anything chocolate... or licorice ... now I am craving candy!!! yikes!!

Comment

Working...
                              X