Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I can't stop...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't stop...

....drinking pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks!!!!!

It is only a matter a time until they introduce those delectable gingerbread, and egg nog lattes for the Holidays...

Is it just me or do they put something addictive in this stuff?

Re: I can't stop...

I am waiting for the Eggnog Lattes...Mmmmmmmm!!! I am happy that the little one will arrive just in time for the Eggnog Latte season !!
    Danielle
    Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

I found pumpkin spice creamer at my grocery store. Had to - I was spending a fortune (not to mention my caloric intake) at coffee shops. Now I have a great treat every morning at home!
      -Deb
      Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Deebs
        I found pumpkin spice creamer at my grocery store. Had to - I was spending a fortune (not to mention my caloric intake) at coffee shops. Now I have a great treat every morning at home!
        That's a great idea, I have the pumpkin spice coffee, but it isn't getting it done. I will have to experiment with the creamer.

Did I mention I also have seasonal coffee mugs to go with the coffee....yes I am a holiday/season dork.

Comment

Yummy! I can't wait for an Eggnog Latte! I'm usually not a big coffee drinker, but in the fall and winter I just can't resist. Cinnamon Dulce Lattes are also a big weakness... I have yet to find a Starbucks conveniently on my way to work since we moved, and I think that's probably a good thing. I'm sure I'll end up finding one before Christmas though.
          Laurie
          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Ha - my fiance and I both had a significant Starbucks habit a while ago. I kicked mine and stopped drinking coffee entirely, while he's addicted to pumpkin spice chai. Can't do a tall, either - it's gotta be venti, and soy to boot. He's on an away rotation, and it seems like every time he emails me he's sitting at the coffeeshop. I tell him he's going to drink away all his "travel to residency interviews" money and will have to hitch rides around the country.

Comment

Hehe, well, just tell him he'll be the one hiking up his scrubs pants leg to get someone to stop because he got all the Starbucks! I used to travel a lot for my first job, and I would have at least one Starbucks a day. I loved per diem! Now I settle for a cup of grocery store tea every morning. Nowhere near as yummy, but I get my caffeine fix and it's cheap.
              Laurie
              My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Starbucks... One of my weaknesses. I'm down to 2x/week, and so is dh. That pesky latte factor. There is a HUGE difference in our pocketbooks and waistlines. I need my caffeine in the morning, and by mid-afternoon. Dh likes caramel macchiatos, and I like mochas.
                married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I actually get major cravings for the apple cider that you can get all warm and steamy! YUM!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X