Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Heidi, My dear....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heidi, My dear....

I need your help with the top header graphic. :> I can't get it to be transparent....Can you give me a hand?

Kris

Here is the original file...and the one with the changes listed.

Can you help?
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Re: Heidi, My dear....

WOW! kris!

pretty cool. you arent drinking are you?? :>
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Originally posted by rainbabies
      WOW! kris!

pretty cool. you arent drinking are you?? :>
      Now there's a thought! It's 5pm somewhere in the world right now! :>

Comment

Your main problem is that .jpg can't be transparent. It's gotta be a .gif or .png.
        Alison

Comment

It does need to be gif or png.

Here you go!
          Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I don't know why the second one is showing the letters transparent. Weird. The first one did not save as transparent.

Comment

First of all....WOW...that's all I can say...you are going to have to show me how to do this and secondly...

Help me problem-solve this.

I ftp'd the themeset and activated and it worked perfectly...except you couldn't login. I changed the link from the main page so that the forums aren't showing up in that awful frame anymore....I can't stand the scrolling...but it was the only way to login. I couldn't even login to the admin forum to make changes....and the changes wouldn't "take" when I made them in the database. I had to sneak in, copy and paste all of the files from the old template into a new folder, rename it the name of the ash2retro and it was the only way that I got the system working again.

I am afraid to try it out again and I can't figure out if this is an incompatibility with the version of phpBB3 I'm using (probably ) or if has to do with the dolphin integeration?

:huh:

Have you ever had anything like that happen with your phpBB3?

Kris

Comment

I know different themes can cause all kinds of chaos and problems. I haven't had a lot of issues because I have stuck to very standard themes - prosilver and subsilver. When you change the themset, it can absolutely make it so a lot of tweaks or things that you have done won't work anymore because those changes are often done to the them itself. Also, it very well may be that this particular theme isn't compatible. Don't know! I'm sorry I can't be more help!

Comment

I love that you are doing this

Comment

I'm just gonna drink, because I don't know what ya'll are talkin about!!!!!!!
                    Luanne
                    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                    X