Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

newsletter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newsletter

Kris,

When did the last newsletter go out? I haven't really been paying attention -- but it seems like I should have gotten one recently and I haven't. Don't stress about it -- it may still be on its way.

Sally
    Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

newsletters

The newsletters went out several weeks ago...but the mystery of a few missing ones was solved at the end of the week...I got an envelope back with about 9 newsletters in it....insufficient postage...NOW...here is the funny thing...they were all mailed at the SAME TIME and have always only cost .37!!!!

So....I went to the post office with them...and amazingly, was able to send them with a .37 stamp as usual

I didn't even really check names on them....If you don't have yours at the beginning of next week, email me and I'll send another out ASAP.....

I'm really sorry about that...I didn't anticipate that particular problem :!: There are a few other people who are still waiting as well.

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Newsletter...

Did you end up getting yours, Sally? I just got 4 more back in the mail Next time, I take these suckers to the counter to have them hand-stamped.

Kris

Comment

No newsletter yet, I'm sorry to say. What a bummer that they aren't getting delivered, Kris! I can imagine how frustrating that would be, after working so hard to get them out. Don't worry about it on my account!

Sally
        Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

ARRRGH!

Well, since I mailed out the last batch again last week at the end of the week, it might take a few days...but it really BITES to have to go back to the post office...and this time they actually stamped across the front of them instead of putting them in an envelope, so I'll have to pull out some of the extra copies....blasted post office!

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X