Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Daylight savings tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daylight savings tonight

Dh gets an extra hour of call.
    married to an anesthesia attending

Re: Daylight savings tonight

Originally posted by alison
    My hubby gets an extra hour in the ped ER. And since our 19 month old woke at 4:30 this morning I guess there's a good chance he'll be up at 3:30 tomorrow morning.
    Veronica
    Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Originally posted by v-girl
      My hubby gets an extra hour in the ped ER. And since our 19 month old woke at 4:30 this morning I guess there's a good chance he'll be up at 3:30 tomorrow morning.
      Adele woke up at 5:30 this morning, I'm really hoping that she doesn't get up at 4:30 tomorrow.
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine
        Adele woke up at 5:30 this morning, I'm really hoping that she doesn't get up at 4:30 tomorrow.
        I SO hear where you guys are coming from. Ava-Marie slept through the night last night, from about 11PM until 7AM. I sure don't see that kind of luck happening tonight...I think this is going to throw off any rhythm we've been working to develop.

But, hey, at least DH is home tonight! So HE can get up with her!! I get a break!

Comment

Kenny woke at 1:30, 2, 2:30 and 3:30. Up for the day at 5:15. :alarmclock:
          Veronica

Comment

I woke up at 4:30 this morning. I'm the early bird in our house this morning. I'm turning into my son. On the bright side, I get to have a cup of coffee and computer time in peace and quiet.
            Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Oh, my goodness. You must be EXHAUSTED!

Comment

Originally posted by GrayMatterWife
                I'm beyond exhausted. Like can't even nap tired. But hubby and Kenny are both sleeping peacefully while I supervise homework and come up with a St. Lucy costume for Ella (3rd grader).
                Veronica

Comment

:therethere: I think Evie has an ear infection and I know her sharp pointy teeth (eye teeth?) are coming in. Sounds like we had a similar night. Here's to a better night tonight!

Comment

[quote=v-girl]
                    Originally posted by GrayMatterWife
                    Originally posted by "v-girl":edce8
                    I'm beyond exhausted. Like can't even nap tired. But hubby and Kenny are both sleeping peacefully while I supervise homework and come up with a St. Lucy costume for Ella (3rd grader).[/quote:edce8]

All Sts. Day? DS went as St. Michael... Totally homemade costume!

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug
                      Oh man, this time of the day is just starting to drag on with the time change. Is it really only 6:30? Surely it's little kid's bedtime somewhere...

But I'm going to try my darnedest to keep her up until 8!
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Oh man, I think we will be in for a rude awakening when kids come around...

We slept in until 11 this morning, and didn't feel so guilty about it, because we could say it was 10am instead.
                        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

The other half was in his college roommate's wedding yesterday, so we were partying late into the night/morning. I was awake through out the entire time change. I honestly have no idea exactly what time it was when I went to bed. I think it was 2:30 AM, so I lost out on the entire extra hour of sleep.

However, I will make up for it tomorrow since I don't go into work until 2 PM.

Although I do not have any children yet, wouldn't the time change help the little ones? They see that it's dark outside and think that it's bedtime. I know there is a lot to be said for their biological clocks, but I would think dark outside = getting ready for sleep. Just a thought...
                          Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

DS was up at 6:00a (usually 7:00a). I thought that was early....I can't imagine being up at 4 or 5! :thud:

Here's to hoping that everyone has a better night tonight (and morning)!

Comment

It got dark far too early today, and it got light far too early thismorning! The clocks were fine as they were!!

J is awake at least every 2 hours through the night, and there is no getting him back to sleep once it is light so I am not happy today!

Comment

Working...
                              X