Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

SNOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNOW

This is what we woke up to this morning:

While most of what was here this morning is now gone, it is snowing again - very big, very wet flakes. We're lucky we didn't get hit like North or South Dakota though. I think its going to be a long winter.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Re: SNOW

I have had multiple people tell me the Farmers Almanac predicted this will be one of the worst winters on record.
    Mom to three wild women.

Comment

Hey- it's been almost freezing in the Hill Country north of San Antonio! (of course it's 80 during the days but still) I hope it's COLD and all the fleas and other critters die.

You guys can come thaw out in April when it's back to the mid-80s here.

Jenn

Comment

They are predicting 1/2" here overnight. I will be racking wet leaves in the dark to get ready for it. Blech!
        Kris

Comment

It's unseasonably warm in Cleveland -- about 65 degrees. Could it possibly last? I hope?
          Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
            It's unseasonably warm in Cleveland -- about 65 degrees. Could it possibly last? I hope?
            Don't count on it - we had two unseasonably 70 degree days earlier this week and now look what we've got!

Comment

Cheri- did the munchkin react to the snow at all? DS2 would always try to eat it (even at 6 months)

I actually can't wait for a little bit of snow.....DH is in Phoenix for a conference this weekend and said it was freaking cold....it's unseasonably warm for Toronto here

Comment

Whoa, Cheri!!!

It was in the 70s earlier in the week, and now it feels like it's going to snow here, too! Looks like the cold is starting to make its way down and over!
                married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Wow! Snow! It seems too soon.

Comment

This is definitely the earliest it has snowed since we moved here, this is our 5th winter.

Adele hasn't really reacted to it, its to wet and sloppy to let her out in it and I probably won't attempt to let her play in snow until she can walk. She looked pretty cute all bundled up for the first time though.

Comment

Wow...we didn't get any, Cheri! The weather man predicted up to 3 inches yesterday, but it just rained...this morning there is a little bit ofg ice on our deck, but beyond that .... nothing!

I always love the first snow....it's the Feb/March and April snow I can live without!

Kris
                      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

So far we have managed to evade the snow flakes. It has drizzled steadily here for the last 24 hours, but we still managed to get a huge pile of leaves out to the gutter for pick up this week. Phew! We miss it almost every year because it is over before our trees finish dropping their leaves.
                        Kris

Comment

You have my condolences. You have three years left, correct?

Kelly
                          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Originally posted by houseelf
                            You have my condolences. You have three years left, correct?

Kelly
                            Me? We have 2 1/2 years left and then its looking like there are more warmer climates then not on the fellowship list, we'll see.

Comment

I was playing tennis with the MD BF outside today in sunny 60 degree weather - snow seems so far away!

Comment

Working...
                              X