Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hall Pass...maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall Pass...maybe

OK, I have a TON of stuff to do around the house, but I am not interested in doing it. But I don't want it hanging over my head, especially with the holidays coming (anyone else in this position?).

I think I may ask for a hall pass...not just here, but in a couple of different areas of my life...and spend the next two or three days just putting my nose to the grindstone and DOING IT.

I'm not 100% committed to this yet. I may give up and I'll end up screwing around on-line or go play in the park with my son.

But please send me COMMIT TO IT vibes!!

Re: Hall Pass...maybe

Good to know I am not the only one. After doing the floors in both living areas, everything, I mean e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g was stuffed in the guest room. Well, it is holiday season time when those guests tend to show up and you can barely get in the room. I told myself i would work on it this weekend - and I am here doing everything but THAT.

I think I am going to take advice from FlyLady, set the timer for 15 min and see how much I can get done. First, I need to peel my butt from the chair.
    Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

OK, I'm taking a ten-minute (I SWEAR!!) break from this pre-holiday chore insanity...just checking in...

Comment

Welcome back. You know you can't resist us.

(I'm always so amazed by our casual/social users. Clearly I have an addictive personality and can't quit at just one hit.)

Kelly
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Originally posted by houseelf
          Welcome back. You know you can't resist us.

(I'm always so amazed by our casual/social users. Clearly I have an addictive personality and can't quit at just one hit.)

Kelly
          My husband says that he is so thankful for this website. When I want to be on the 'Net, it keeps me occupied and away from surfing the web to shop!!

Comment

Ditto for me with the shopping!
            DH actually said this morning that we should set a "shopping allowance" for ourselves (meaning me in a sweet way) now that I am on bedrest...not much else to do and a gal can only handle so much Gabba Gabba and Go, Diego, Go!

Comment

I can't grant you a hall pass. My MIL is coming on Tuesday and I'm playing online. If I let YOU get organized it will make me even more of a slacker. Stay with me on the dark side!
              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
              X