Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

FYI--why I haven't been around much lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI--why I haven't been around much lately

Hey, guys. Just wanted to let you know why I have just been lurking and occasionally making very short postings over the past three or four weeks. Several members of my close family (but not my immediate family--DH and kids are fine) have had very difficult things happen to them recently and it has been really time-consuming and emotionally exhausting to deal with. Honestly, I am so beat that I haven't even been interested in participating in Debates Forum threads...(so you know it's serious! ). Anyhow, I probably will be low on the radar for a couple more weeks, but I will be checking in when I can. And, I definitely will be sending out my Secret Santa gift shortly.

I could just use some positive energy and prayers. Kind of down about things, but trying to keep up my spirits. I've gone to mass a lot this Advent, which has helped. Keeps me centered on the right things...

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season. And wishing as many of you as possible a "no call" holiday...

And, if anyone hears from Heidi/Vanquisher, please pass along that I am thinking of her and her family, too. I know she took a hall pass for a while, too.

Re: FYI--why I haven't been around much lately

Sending out some positive vibes....hope it all slows down and smoothes out for you soon!
    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Sending calm and soothing vibes for the holidays and '09.

Jenn

Comment

Best wishes to you and to those you love.
        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I'll definitely keep you and your family in my prayers, and I hope that things get better soon.
          Laurie
          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn
            Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Sending calm and soothing vibes for the holidays and '09.
            Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Veronica
              Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

May the peace that surpasses all understanding guard your heart and mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Michele
                  Sending out some positive vibes....hope it all slows down and smoothes out for you soon!

Hang in there!

Comment

Hope things get better soon.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know. I hope everything is ok.

Comment

I knew there must be something wrong when you dropped out of the debates!! (I almost posted "Obama is God. Pro or Con? " as a topic to force you back in! ) I hope everything is fine soon. Hang in.

Angie
                        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                        Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I hope everything will be OK. If I can help in any way do not hesitate to PM me. I promise to keep my left leaning self neutral!!!!
                          Luanne
                          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Sorry to hear all that! I'll keep you and your family in my prayers!

Comment

I can sympathize with you. I hope whatever is going on, passes quickly.
                              Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Working...
                              X