Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

My Latest Addiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Latest Addiction

Originally posted by birdie
    Totally addicted already - so far today I have 130 words out of 272 including "miseaten"
    Thanks for the miseaten! I usually get about half the words, then use lickety for almost all the rest, then I need hints for the last 5 or 10.
    It's horribly horribly addictive.
    Enabler of DW and 5 kids
    Let's go Mets!

Comment

I am afraid to ask "what is lickity?"

Comment

Originally posted by birdie
        I am afraid to ask "what is lickity?"
        Beneath the tile stats, there is a section called "Friends of Babble."

look for : Lickety's Babble clues
        does that help?

Comment

Uh oh I see it.

Todays' puzzle was sweet - I like the em6/7 "a small riot or uprising", it was like my house with the kids home from college - eating through the kitchen with their friends. I have gone to the grocery store every day!

Comment

We had three generations playing today!

My 8 yo is now addicted to playbabble. This will be good while getting dinner together, bad for getting her to bed and to fall asleep at night. Another convert.

Comment

Birdie, are you on there with a different spelling of your username here? I just saw you on there Fluff. I'm having a lot of fun doing this with DD.

I finished one puzzle, thinking that would cure me. Nope. I'm still a little ticked that "Thermos" is a word and "jedi" is not. And pimp and nipple all in the same puzzle?

I need to go make brownies and not babble.

Comment

I'm still avoiding paying the $14.95, cause I know once school starts back up I won't be babbling as much as I am now. I think. I hope.
                Aww who am I fooling - I'm just cheap.
                Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                Let's go Mets!

Comment

Hi Nellie - Yep, I am birdeee there - on everyday so far. It is a great game and the chat is fun!

Comment

Did you like the "anaemia " yesterday and the uraemias" today? Very obscure words but I am a big scrabble fan so it is fun!

Comment

Love the mi words today....brings me back to high school biology
                      Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                      Let's go Mets!

Comment

I've been doing this too, to help keep my brain busy on other things. http://www.morewords.com is a great help too.
                        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Why is 'asshat' not a word?! (only partly joking, because 'tits' (!) was a word the other day...)

I am giving Fluff the stinkeye for getting me hooked on this.

Comment

Today it was "aahs". Ok, like ooh and aah but that isn't in my unabridged websters!

Comment

I am on everyday!!

Comment

We saw you last night. If you were wondering who was posting about Jett Travolta and Kawasaki's disease vs. autism/seizure disorder, it was my husband. (we're jnr, in case you see us)

Jenn

Comment

Working...
                                X