Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Great customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great customer service

does still exist!!! I have been so disappointed this year in the crappy service I've gotten, despite the fact that I am one of the few people I know who is spending more this year on Christmas (it helps when your income jumps to a few times what it previously was). Today, I am such a happy camper, though. My kudos go to...

Apple - who helped me through my computer crisis, and are covering the full repair under warranty, even though the damage was our fault.

Laura Mercier - sent me a bottle of perfume that I had cancelled after ordering it through Amazon (I went and got it from Saks after panicking that it wouldn't get here in time for Christmas). When I called to ask for a return shipping label, and for them to pay for the shipping, they let me keep the bottle. So, a $75 gift in return for a complaint over $10. You bet I'll be buying from them again.

City BBQ - a local Ohio BBQ place - we went there for dinner last night. DH had someone in line in front of him dressed in his military uniform, so he offered to pay for whatever he had ordered. Oh, no need, the manager of the restaurant had already picked it up.

The Grinch in me has been completely squelched. Good people (and companies) still exist!
    -Deb
    Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Re: Great customer service

I totally second Apple!!! I had a manager send me a part with a courier because they messed up the order at the store. I loved getting the part the same day and not having to leave our apartment.
    Danielle
    Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

I have to say that I have had some bad BAD customer experience in my time and I'm never hesitant to cite such grievances to others.

However, I have been thrilled with:

*Amazon--has resent packages if they get lost, no questions asked.
      *Hannah Andersson--sent a brand new hoodie after receiving a year old hoodie in need of a zipper repair
      *Cheryl & Company-- go above and beyond every single time
      *U.S. Bank internet banking--tracked my web check and basically told my CC company that they were full of sh. about not receiving a payment on time. CC company waived fees.

Kelly
      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Amazon made me happy a week ago, and they're irritating me today. Overall they're still very good, though.

Comment

Sarah and Abraham: I LOVE Sara. She started her business on Etsy and her shop is one of the first places I turn to when looking for gifts. I placed an order for custom stationary and notepads at 11AM on Saturday and they were on my doorstep Monday morning....and I didn't even pay for priority shipping. She's a WAHM of two and I'm always in awe of how well she runs her business.

Tiny Love: While setting up DS's (nearly four year old) playmat for DD a few months ago, I couldn't find the arches. I emailed Tiny Love to see where I could buy new ones and they OVERNIGHTED new arches to me for free.

Grandpa John's Wooden Toys: Another honest Etsy seller. Actual shipping charges were less than what I paid so he sent me a refund for the overage when he very well could have pocketed it. Etsy has taught me that people are good.

Comment

Apple is AWESOME and I continue to be pleased with their customer service.

This summer I called Radio Flyer to order a replacement for broken piece to our tricycle that was acquired at a garage sale 8 years ago [the thing is seriously old] and they happily sent it for free.

I have regularly had good customer service experiences with Cotton Babies, Kidsurplus, and Landsend. And of course USAA is awesome but it's unfair to mention them since not everyone gets to have the pleasure of using their services. They used to give customers $50 per kid for the purchase of a car seat [no receipt required, just a request]. Got them for the first two kids but not the last.

Comment

Working...
            X