Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

MN peeps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MN peeps...

Brrrrrrrrrrr

:brrr:

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Re: MN peeps...

It's cold here in Chicago, too! -30 with the windchill! The poor doggies did NOT want to go outside today!

Hope everyone stays safe in this crazy weather!
    Jen
    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I am actually jealous! I have had the windows open in the house for about a week or so. Forecast for Christmas? Sunny and 75 .
      Wife to a Urologist. Mom to DD 15, DD 12, DD 2, and DD 1!
      Native Jayhawk, paroled from GA... settling in Minnesota!

Comment

Originally posted by KCwife
        I am actually jealous! I have had the windows open in the house for about a week or so. Forecast for Christmas? Sunny and 75 .
        I don't like it THIS cold, but 75 over the holidays would be weird!

This is our last winter in the Midwest!
        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Wisconsin isn't much better! Blech!
          Kris

Comment

We're in KS, the windchill is -11 here I can't imagine what -35 must feel like. Stay warm.
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

It's even cold in San Antonio- and remember it was 80 degrees yesterday and we were in shorts and t-shirts. Today it's 40 degrees w/ 30 mph wind gusts.

Brrrr. I know- it's not -34 but man- what a dramatic change over 24 hours!

Jenn

Comment

It was 0 or 1 with windchill yesterday evening. :brrr:

-35 sounds really cold!

Comment

When you get into negative double digits like today, your boogers freeze inside your nose.

My eyes tend to water too. And my tears get frozen to my eye lashes.

These will be stories I'll tell my grandkids one day, and they won't believe me!

Comment

It's -22 here. Brrr.

I took the dog out for a 30-minute walk today, that was painful. I thought my face was going to fall off.
                    ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                    -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Originally posted by alison
                      When you get into negative double digits like today, your boogers freeze inside your nose.

My eyes tend to water too. And my tears get frozen to my eye lashes.

These will be stories I'll tell my grandkids one day, and they won't believe me!
                      <key piano music> Have I told...you lately...that I love you!

Soooo true!!! LOL I was out shoveling snow in our driveway the other day. Harumpf, why do all of my neighbors get snowblowers and I have a shovel? It was snowing like crazy (but had already snowed so much that I had to get out and do something or risk having even more heavy snow to shovel. I came in and my hair was literally frozen solid with ice all around it. Aidan laughed at me and call me a snow witch!

That's me!!!!

Kris
                      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Kris, do you ever slobber (even a teeny weeny bit), and it freezes to your cheeks? I can't believe I wrote that. And PLEASE tell me this happens to you!

Comment

Kris, do you ever slobber (even a teeny weeny bit), and it freezes to your cheeks? I can't believe I wrote that. And PLEASE tell me this happens to you!

Oh Alison, you droolin' fool you!!

Comment

This actually happens to my dog quite a bit.
                            ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                            -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Working...
                            X