Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Christmas Fun and Loot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Fun and Loot

The presents have all been opened, the tree is looking kind of bare (if, like me, you still haven't taken it down), and Santa is back in the North Pole getting ready for next year. So, what'd you do? What'd you get?

I had a wonderful Christmas. We went to visit my parents in SE Oklahoma. I have a ton of family there, so every year we get together for a big meal. Instead of Dirty Santa, this year we did tacky Christmas costumes. I had an old red cordoroy (sp?) skirt that I wore with a green sweater with Christmas buttons all over it. Paired that with black tights with strappy red shoes and topped it with a red and green headband, and I was a spectacular Christmas eyesore! It was a lot of fun, and it had been a long time since I saw everyone. I didn't even recognize some of the kids at first!

My in-laws gave us money for Christmas, so with that and some that I'd saved up, I bought myself a Cannon Rebel digital SLR camera. :wee: My sweet husband bought me stuff for it - a tripod, a carrying case, and a book that tells me how to use it. I'm so excited, and it was really fun to use. I got a ton of pictures of family - I haven't done that in a long time. Hopefully this will make me better about remembering to take pictures. My parents gave us money, too, and that will go into our cruise fund for (hopefully) this spring.

I hope you all had a happy holidays! Can't wait to hear how they went!
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Re: Christmas Fun and Loot

Have fun with your new camera!

We'll probably venture out to Crate and Barrel today to pick up some wrapping paper for next year. Dh says that's the worst possible thing to buy, and then have to box up and move. I just really like their paper.
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I want to see a picture of that spectacular costume.
      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Unfortunately, I was using my camera most of the time, so I didn't get one of my full costume. Here's one that shows the top half, and if someone else sends me one of my whole costume, I'll post it. I'm the one on the right.

Laurie

Comment

Look how cute you are!
          Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

LOL
            Laurie

Comment

Working...
            X