Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Love/Hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Love/Hate

Originally posted by peggyfromwastate
    Sooo, I know this thread is a little old, but here goes...

Hating:

DH's stupid rotation... And "home call" which is not home call at all-- he's ALWAYS at the hospital.

Josie's naps! They last maybe 45 minutes, tops... By this age I'd think she'd be up to at least 1 hour... :huh:
    Oh Peggy, I feel you on the "home call" thing. Why don't they just call it call? And Eó tends to be a cat napper too. Annoying.... He's 8 months old.

Comment

Loving:

- Girl Scout Cookies! It's that time of year again and I've got boxes of them (but, not for long)!
      - Stretchy pants (I am so getting old)
      - Target
      - C.Booth's bath and body oil

Hating:

- Lack of rain
      - Waiting (a girl can only have so much patience)
      - My hair
      Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
      With fingernails that shine like justice
      And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Loving:

my friends
        DD's school
        having some time to read
        my house

Hating:

people who are late
        people who NEVER host and call to do "something" when really all they want to do is bring their kids over to your place
        this winter
        stupid shows on tv. where have all the smart shows gone?
        Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Can I revive this thread? I love these lists! (But I won't count it as 1 of my "loves")

HATE:
          1. My stupid boss who sent me a humiliating email. Now I feel incompetent!
          2. Split ends! I haven't had time for a hair cut and I think they show up really easily on dark hair! I feel gross!
          3. Midterms. I miss hanging out with my husband!

Love:
          1. This beautiful Texas weather!
          2. Next week is the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo YEE-HAW!
          3. My sweet cat who decided to grace me with his presence by sleeping next to me last night!!
          4. My new Target exercise pants--so comfy and they make my butt look GOOD!

Comment

Right now I

Hate:
            1. Recovering from food poisoning - I feel so blah
            2. Not having a clean house, organized life, or time to do said things
            3. Working my behind off for extra $ so we can survive

Love:
            1. My husband - he's great and took good care of me while I was sick
            2. My dogs - they love me no matter what
            3. The approaching spring - it has to be approaching, right??? (no, living here for 26 years does NOT make one "used to" the weather!)
            Jen
            Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Love:
              1. DD1 and DD2's new dos- both got 8 inches cut off their hair to donate and got rid of the dreadlocks. No more fights with the brush and it looks adorable to boot.
              2. DH is really stepping up lately
              3. Our house
              4. Loving we got to see some great friends over the weekend.

Hate:
              1. My cold and heartburn
              2. Being the troop cookie mom
              3. Winter
              4. Oppositional behavior
              Needs

Comment

Working...
              X