Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

shameless, I know....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shameless, I know....

I hope you guys won't think I'm terribly, terribly shameless. But....If you read Surviving Residency and liked anything about it, would you consider giving me a positive comment on Amazon. I know, I know...I'm being really silly...yes, there are some imperfections, no...the book isn't for everyone and I understand that and take no offense, I promise...but I got a kind of nasty review...and...now I feel depressed.

Ummm...if you read it and didn't like it...please...for the sake of my oh-so-fragile ego...don't comment! LOL

If it's still sitting on your coffee table....umm...boohoo....I feel like such an idiot. Why...did I ever embark on that project? LOL

I have put off turning in the revisions from the errata file now for a couple of months...this isn't helping.

Please don't laugh too hard at me!

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Re: shameless, I know....

Anything for you.

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I thought it was wonderful.
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

How did I not know this book existed??? I need to get this!
        Laurie
        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

It is the medical spouse bible.
          Luanne

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Residen ... 567&sr=1-1

There is the link
            I don't think the bad review is really that bad Kris! Still hurts though I am sure. Your book is great. I'll put up a review in the next few days.

Comment

I did mine yesterday.
              Luanne

Comment

Thanks so much...I feel silly for having asked...but it really did give me a boost.

Kris
                ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I really loved your book and it still sits on my nightstand. I just posted a review - stay tuned

Comment

I've started it but haven't finished. So far I'm thoroughly enjoying it and as soon as I'm done I'll be sure and post you a review. At least that'll space them out too.

Keep your head up, you should be proud!
                    Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I am going to purchase it today, and will post a review as soon as I am done reading it. I am so proud of you for doing this! What a huge accomplishment.
                      Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Working...
                      X