Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

IMSN... I need your help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IMSN... I need your help!

I voted! Good Luck!
    Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
    "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Congrats!!!

I rated it 5 stars as well, it sounds yummy. I love watching the Ultimate recipe on Food Network.

Comment

Thanks everyone for voting!! Right now the Lemon Cookie guy is beating me!!! So if you haven't voted ....please do!

Thanks again!

Comment

Cassy, I think it's by IP address or something; I voted several days ago, and it told me I already voted, too.
          Sandy
          Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I emailed it to my sister in Atlanta and asked her to forward it on to her Atlanta friends.
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I don't drink hard alcohol or mixed drinks, but I rated it a five.

Kelly
              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I hope I rated it a five. When I was initially at the site it said thanks for your vote, I don't think I picked a number. Hope I didn't mess it up.
                Luanne
                wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I like that you are the only non-bartender. I just voted -- good luck!

Comment

I think you can vote again if you dump your cookies. I used a separate browser and got to vote again- and I dumped cookies on Firefox and it let me vote a second time. So, if you hit the site tonight, you could stuff the ballot box. Votes end tomorrow AM, right? I'll try to plug in a few more votes for you this evening.
                    Angie
                    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Any news on this? I emailed as many people as I could to vote!

Kris
                      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

The site says they'll announce the winner on the 16th. How can it possibly take over 2 weeks to decide if the votes were supposed to decide it?
                        Sandy
                        Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Thanks everyone for your suppport!!!!!! The 16th it is! Will let you guys know either way for sure.

Comment

Working...
                          X