Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Anyone up for a chat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone up for a chat?

I was just wondering if anyone would like to set a day or time to come on here and chat online. Sometimes its hard to get to know people just from reading a few posts, so i thought maybe getting some people together at a certain time would be fun!

Anyone up for it?

-Jess

I'm up for it

Comment

Me too!
      Luanne
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

That sounds cool! I'm on the East coast. Do evenings work better for everyone, or day time?

-R

Comment

Sounds great--evenings are good most of the time for me, but sometimes I have days off, too.

Comment

I'm available most evenings and some days. I'm also on the east coast.
            Luanne
            Luanne

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I agree. I think the evenings are best. I'm on the east coast too.

-Jess

Comment

Cool! Ok, we just have to pick a day and time. I'm a night owl so I'll pretty much be up! What day and times work best for you guys? Also, indicate time zone - Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern, etc. We'll get an inventory of what's good for everyone and then try to set up the chat.

-R

Comment

I'm also on the east coast and evenings are good. I'll suggest sometime around 8ish maybe? After the usual dinner times...

Comment

That sound fine with me, East coast 8 or 9 pm.
                    Luanne
                    Luanne

Comment

Ok. How about around 8PM EST tonight (Wednesday)?

Comment

8PM EST is perfect. Can't miss the new West Wing at nine, LOL

Trisha

Comment

8 p.m. tonight works for me! Let's hope my old, slow home computer can handle it. Fingers crossed! See you there.

Comment

works for me too! See you all at 8!

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X