Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Living like Colt Seavers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living like Colt Seavers!

Wow...in the last 24 hours, it's like I'm in the middle of an action show!

Last night, on the way to Space Aliens for Alex's birthday, I drove down the country road and came up on an accident. The people were getting out of the cars and walking away and one of them caught on fire. There was no way out for me because I had cars behind me, it was a little two-lane road with snow packed up on the banks of each side...and I thought the car just 10 feet from me was going to blow up! Flames were pouring out of the hood!

Everyone was ok in the accident, but I had to actualy drive through the accident scene (and within a foot of the car) to get away from it.

Then, today, I was picking up Aidan from preschool and I heard police sirens. I kept looking around...and then I saw a car being chased by 3 police cars. It came up onto an intersection and a police jeep pulled right in front of it. I was so impressed, that as I turned the corner, I grabbed my iphone and took a picture!

You know you're bored when this is entertainment! Spring, where are you? LOL

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Re: Living like Colt Seavers!

OK, that would scare me.
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

What could possibly have been going on...I mean...we've only got about 12,000 people living here. It was so exciting that my heart was racing! I felt like I was in the middle of NYC or something! Even funnier is that I didn't know if was illegal to take a pic of something like that, so I tried to casually hold my iphone and shoot while turning the corner so that they wouldn't notice if they saw me!

I need to clean off my window too!

Kris
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Living like Colt Seavers!- you are, of course, playing the Heather Thomas role right? Or are you more the Markie Post role?
        You gotta love some action in your town though...right? Better than watching snow/ice melt...as long as you aren't directly involved in said action!
        For what it is worth, I was going to own a truck just like that when I was younger....sadly, it has yet to happen.

Wow...guess I have too much time to remember 'the good 'ol days'....

Comment

Working...
        X