Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

FOOTBALL!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to the Eagles & Raiders!!!! Woohooo!!!! They both dominated their games!! Wonderful!!

Comment

Yay! GO BIRDS! The Eagles are so good! In case you haven't heard, we won 20-6. And everyone was wondering if McNabb's ankle was going to be sore or if he still had a limp. Haha! McNabb looked great! We play the Bucs for the NFC Championship on Sunday.

YAY SUPERBOWL HERE WE COME!

Sharon

Comment

Sharon,

I think we'll be meeting up with your 'Birds on Jan. 26. The Raiders looked too awesome yesterday. It'll be great if the Raiders do go to the Super Bowl. There are going to be some guaranteed crazies going down to San Diego for this one - for sure :P There's still tons of Raider fans in L.A. who are just looking for a reason to party. And Oakland is a 1hr plane ride away.

In a way, tho, I'd like us to play Tampa Bay - just because we want to exact retribution on Gruden for leaving us for Tampa Bay last year

Go Raiders!!!!!

Dures

Comment

oh, and by the way, Rich Gannon looked every inch the League MVP yesterday :!: 8)

Comment

I'm a Denver girl, and since my Donkeys choked on the bone this year, I'm just rooting for whoever is playing some good ball. Unless it's the Raiders, of course.

Eliz

Comment

Tampa Bay Bucs whupp the Eagles

Ladies, all I can say is GO BUCS!!!!!!!!! This is Tampa bay's time to kick some Eagle butt! Beware!!

Comment

It took me a couple days to post to this thread b/c I've been sad about the Eagles losing. They looked awful. I couldn't even believe it. My friends and I don't talk about it because it's such a bummer.

I'll get together with friends to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday regardless...the commercials are always fun to watch too.

Sharon

Comment

super bowl

Oh...is Sunday the super bowl? I thought it was in the Fall...shows how much I know!

Kris
                  ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                  ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

:P Ah, ha! Yes, Bucs v Raiders Superbowl.

My prediction..............Bucs 19 - Raiders 6

GO BUCS

Comment

Working...
                    X