Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Post here if you were deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post here if you were deleted

and then reinstated manually. It can just be a word or a letter...I just want to see how your posts are being handled.

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Re: Post here if you were deleted

Me.
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

She Lives!!!

Comment

Whooo hoo!
        Tara
        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Me too.

Thanks, Kris!
          -Ladybug

Comment

I can see your former posts...they just aren't searchable at this time. I can't rebuild the search index because of the software problem...once we upgrade it will hopefully work.

Kris

Comment

I missed you all!

Comment

Me! Yeah! Thanks Kris.

Comment

Here I am!

Thanks, Kris. I am especially pleased that it found where I had left off reading posts, so the "view new posts" option still works.

ETA: But intrigued that it went back several iterations of my sig line and avatar. I'll have to fiddle with that.
                  Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Julia,

I had to re...enable you from an old copy of the mysql database.

I couldn't get your permissions right, so I've just transplanted Jane's permissions to you...so if you aren't feeling yourself today...now you know why!

try again.

Kris

Comment

Working...
                    X