Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Where are our message centers/ mailboxes??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are our message centers/ mailboxes??

Help a slow girl out... I can't seem to find the button for our PM boxes?

Please tell me they are here but I just haven't found it yet!!!!

Re: Where are our message centers/ mailboxes??

I found it, by hitting the PM button for me.
    I am so upset, beause all of my PMs since
    August 3rd, 2008, 7:53 am, are gone!!??

...it sucks because I rely a lot on private messages for support

Comment

It seems I've lost PMs since June 2008. I don't get all that many PMs tho...

Maybe they'll come back?
      Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
      "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

I don't know if they can be recovered. I will work on it.
        You can access your messages etc by going to the top of the page right underneath the letters iMSN in the black boxes. There, you should see
        logout, profile, messages, faq, search and memberlist....

Can you see it?

Kris
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Originally posted by moonlight
          It seems I've lost PMs since June 2008. I don't get all that many PMs tho...

Maybe they'll come back?

My PMs are also gone since around June '08.

Vishenka, I sent you a PM a couple of days ago. Did you get it? If you responded, I did not get it.
          Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

I'm sorry guys. I will see what I can do. I have pms in my inbox but I can't see any of the old ones....

It's a good thing we were able to recover the posts...we almost had to go with a version of the board where the posts stopped at Aug 2008. That would have been a disaster!

Kris
            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

No need to apologize Kris. Gee - I am just sooooooo glad that we are back together.
              Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Yup, I've lost everything after June '08 as well.

Medpedspouse, I read your PM but didn't get to reply before loosing it. I remember the general gist but can you please resend? Thanks.

Comment

Besides email notification, how can we tell if we have a new PM? If I recall correctly, there used to be a number next to the message option at the top indicating how many unread PM's one had, I don't see that anymore. Is that option coming back or is there another way to see it?
                  Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I'm still getting the pop up box when I log in and have a PM - so it must be a setting if I'm getting it and some aren't. I'm also still getting an e-mail.
                    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Something weird is going on here. I've checked all the settings (mine are set to notify) but I also no longer get a message indicator anywhere. That....and some of our users have different settings than others behind the scenes.....

Basically, don't be surprised if strange things happen over the next few days. I'm not sure we are out of the woods with this transfer yet.
                      Angie
                      Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                      Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I need to check my settings. I'm having the same issue as you, Angie. I got an email notification for a few but just found three PMs that didn't notify.

I still need to try that silverpro thing. The screen is skinny but not as much as before?

Comment

I should also mention that I'm using the prosilver look if that matters as to why I'm getting PM notifications.
                          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I switched to proglass....and I now have a message notification counter at the top. I'll see if I get a pop up or an email.

Details, details! At least I figured out the avatar!
                            Angie
                            Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                            Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Working...
                            X