Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Are you on now....but locked out of the private forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you on now....but locked out of the private forums?

Question to the masses:

Our groups got all muddled in the switch. We are trying to rebuild registered users, private forums, etc. If you are on now, can you post quick and tell me if you are locked out? I will try to let a test member in before I rebuild everything. If you are NOT locked out, that means that we are open to anyone and everyone, so please let us know that as well.

Thanks!
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Re: Are you on now....but locked out of the private forums?

~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Yeah, me too!

Man....is NOBODY on here but us?

When you lock 'em out, Kris, you do a hell of a job!
      Angie
      Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite

Comment

I am locked out of all the 'over 50 posts' forums. Help!

Also, I don’t see the Pet forum at all.
        Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
        "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

OK....moonlight....you will be our first member!! I will let you in now. Wait a few minutes and let me know if you can see all the right things.
          Angie

Comment

Me too! I am locked out. Can someone please put me back in?

Thanks!

Jamie
            Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

I appear to have access to what I should...I just miss my PMs from the past 6 mos.

Comment

PMs are beyond my abilities. (This may also be beyond my abilities!!)

Moonlight, you should be in to The Call Room now. You may have to log back in. I'm not sure. Let me know if you are in.
                Angie

Comment

Suzanne -

Can you log out and in and tell me if you are still in to all the 50+ forums?
                  Angie

Comment

Originally posted by Sheherezade
                    PMs are beyond my abilities. (This may also be beyond my abilities!!)

Moonlight, you should be in to The Call Room now. You may have to log back in. I'm not sure. Let me know if you are in.
                    You did something that worked! I can get into everything but the Weblog area. I'm not allowed to in that one section.

I still don't see the Pet forum tho. I don't see it on the page at all.
                    Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                    "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

I appear to be locked out of the private forums.

Comment

Weblogs was probably just forgotten when we added groups - and the Pet forum is a subforum so that's easy to mess up. I'll see if we can fix that. Thanks for the help.

I'm sure Kris and I are stumbling over each other in the control panel.
                        Angie

Comment

I signed in and out...I still have access!

Comment

I don't seem to have access to the Call Room either. Thanks!
                            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

It seems as normal for me. I, unfortunately, can still see the pet forum. All my permissions seem as per usual.
                              Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Working...
                              X