Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Wii owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii owners?

I and the gf have recently discovered how much fun playing Mario Kart Wii over the internet is, so I figured I'd encourage those of you who'd be so inclined to add us as friends in case you want to race. My license thingamajig number is 1204-4639-4096 and the gf's is 1290-3653-4278. Oh, and kids, don't drink and drive!

Re: Wii owners?

Originally posted by McPants
    I and the gf have recently discovered how much fun playing Mario Kart Wii over the internet is, so I figured I'd encourage those of you who'd be so inclined to add us as friends in case you want to race. My license thingamajig number is 1204-4639-4096 and the gf's is 1290-3653-4278. Oh, and kids, don't drink and drive!
    oh - you're SO on. I'll look up my numbers and get back to you.

I play .... a LOT.

Comment

*makes provocative hand gesture*

Bring it on.

Comment

finally bothered to write it down:

1462-0111-7134

I'll go add yours and see if you're on.

Comment

Cool, we'll be on in about 15 min from now.

Any other Mario Kart Wii owners willing to sacrifice their spare time to the Nintendo overlords?

Comment

crap! my kids are on right now. I'll PM you my email address so we can work something out I know we've got a pretty good time difference going (I'm central - so you're 6 or 7 hours ahead of me).

Comment

I'll see if I can figure this out sometime when I'm actually at home. I'm terrible at Mario Kart, though, so I'm sure you'll all just do laps around me.
              Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

We have a wii but don't have Mario Kart, although from what we've heard, we should get out there and finally buy it!

When we do, I'll make sure and trade numbers with you! Just be forewarned, I tend to be pretty competitive!
                Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Originally posted by MDPhDWife
                  We have a wii but don't have Mario Kart, although from what we've heard, we should get out there and finally buy it!

When we do, I'll make sure and trade numbers with you! Just be forewarned, I tend to be pretty competitive!
                  By all means, do get MK Wii if you can, I'd say it's one of the 3-4 best games for the wii overall and probably the best multiplayer one.

As far as I can tell, the essential games to own for the wii are:
                  Mario Kart Wii
                  Super Mario Bros. Brawl
                  Zelda Twilight Princess
                  Super Mario Galaxy.

We own MK and Brawl and have ordered Zelda which arrived today. Only we can't play it yet because the gf is blocking the tv by watching America's next top model. It is extremely annoying! I hate Tyra.

Comment

Originally posted by McPants
                    Originally posted by MDPhDWife

By all means, do get MK Wii if you can, I'd say it's one of the 3-4 best games for the wii overall and probably the best multiplayer one.

As far as I can tell, the essential games to own for the wii are:
                    Mario Kart Wii
                    Super Mario Bros. Brawl
                    Zelda Twilight Princess
                    Super Mario Galaxy.
                    Funny thing is we don't own any of those! The kids and I really enjoy Mario Party 8, is that similar to Super Mario Galaxy and/or Super Mario Bros. Galaxy? Sounds like we need to use some our tax refund money to update our game collection!
                    Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Galaxy is my favorite! It's a single player, more traditional Mario adventure type game.
                      Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Working...
                      X