Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Yuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuck!

I'm thinking he will not want to have a baby with her anymore.

Woman Bites Off Boyfriend's Tongue During Kiss

Thursday , March 05, 2009

A British woman deliberately bit off her boyfriend's tongue during a kiss after complaining she wanted a baby and wasn't getting pregnant, the BBC reported.

Tracey Davis, 40, and her boyfriend were celebrating his 45th birthday when she got upset and he tried to comfort her.

While Mark Coghill was moving closer to her, she asked him to kiss her.

"He did so and within a few seconds, she bit down hard on h is tongue." prosecutor Julian Smith said, according to the BBC . Obviously this caused him pain, he pulled back, and the tongue had come clean off in her mouth. She had the piece of tongue in her mouth, he saw her take it from her mouth, and it fell to the floor."

Coghill says the incident has left him struggling to speak, unable to distinguish between foods and no longer able to work.

"I will never enjoy a curry again," he said. "I can't distinguish between certain foods, like the difference between cheese and toast, and just toast
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Re: Yuck!

Jen
    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Umm...yeah, because biting off his tongue is going to make him change his mind...
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

OKOKOK...now, honestly, who's thinking what I'm thinking?...

that of all the things that could've been bitten on in an intimate moment, this really isn't the worst...

Comment

Yikes. Communication problems.
          -Ladybug

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug
            Yikes. Communication problems.
            Before or after?!
            married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

-Ladybug

Comment

Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

This sick freak wants to be a mom?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by GrayMatterWife
                    OKOKOK...now, honestly, who's thinking what I'm thinking?...

that of all the things that could've been bitten on in an intimate moment, this really isn't the worst...
                    I immediately thought of that too. But I guess she needs the other part to make the baby.

Comment

Working...
                    X