Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What is going on with the forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

Does the new Forum have a "view active posts" button that i am missing?
    I often get on to only have to get off to take care of the kiddos. When I come back I usually hit "view active posts"... this obviously gives me all of the new posts PLUS the ones I didn't get around to reading due to the kids!

Comment

Thanks so much for getting me back in, Kris
      Danielle
      Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

It appears that all the 50+ areas have disappeared on me?

Comment

Suzanne, can you try again?
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Cassy,

It should be fixed.

Kris

Comment

Since I went a bit nuts over not being able to post or see most of the threads and contacted 3 of you, whoever fixed my profile - I LOVE YOU!!!

Comment

Thanks Kris for your help! I was panicked. Your e-mail address in the top of the thread is slightly off. I just add that because maybe folks have been trying to e-mail that bad address?

Comment

Kris, when you get a chance, I still can't see the one of the private forums.

Update: problem fixed. Thanks.
                  Last edited by Vishenka69; 03-19-2009, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Its me medpespouse

I have not been able to get in anywhere. So, I resorted to registering under another name. Please help because now I am back to one post.

Comment

Its me medpedspouse

I can't get in!!! Trying not to panic. I resorted to creating another user name....sorry. BUT now I am down to one post. Help!!!

Comment

Down to one post? Hmmm....you'll have to fill me in when we fix it....which is right now.

I will take care of this now.

Kris

Comment

Check your PM box as IDSPOUSE You registered with an email address that is being read kind of funky...I sent you a temp password. If it doesn't work, I'll give you a temp email too. LOL Don't sweat it...we will get this fixed.

Kris

Comment

YAY - I'm in!!! Thanks Kris!!!!!
                            Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Comment

Hi! I also had to create a fake account so I could post this. I never got an email with my password, and I tried your email on the first page of this thread, but I don't think it went through. I tried to register on my own, but it said that my email address was already in use. So I requested a new password. I got an email that said Click Here to go to iMSN, and when I clicked it, it took me to a page that said the password would be emailed to me. I never got the new password email. Please help - I don't know what else to try! Thank you Kris!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X