Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What is going on with the forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vishenka69 View Post
    Do we get a prize for reaching certain level?
    That's what I was wondering! I would lose for sure.

Comment

It means I have an early final exam on Friday and so I'm practicing the art of procrastination by searching for cool things to add to the forums! Prizes...eventually. I'll have to get it all figured out first!

Kris
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

For those still wondering about the points and activities and awards, there's an "experience" link in the menu bar, now (toward the right); click on it and poke around, and you'll see what the points are given for. They appear to be updated periodically as opposed to on-the-fly, so give it a day or so before you wonder why your new posts, etc. didn't result in more points.

Kris finds the best stuff when she's procrastinating!
        Sandy
        Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Originally posted by poky View Post

Kris finds the best stuff when she's procrastinating!
          LOL Have you tried out the panic button? I feel like getting a job just so that it will be useful to me!

I'll finish sorting out points/awards/medals and then set up and configure the shop for spending points after I get finished with my weekend. I have a final on Friday and then 5 essays due on SJ. Gould's Mismeasure of man due Sun. by midnight. The book was supposed to arrive last week via amazon, was delayed, had to be reordered and just arrived on Wed. night.

Ummm. Yah.

And did I mention Thomas is working all weekend too? It's going to be a fun one. Prepare for more newness as I de-stress! LOL

OH...the point calculation will start from zero for everyone when I figure out the rewards part of it all.

Kris
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post
            LOL Have you tried out the panic button? I feel like getting a job just so that it will be useful to me!
            I love the panic button. I use it when DrK tries to read over my shoulder.
            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Working...
            X