Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

iPhone users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sooooo want an iphone!
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna View Post

I sooooo want an iphone!

It is soooooo addictive! As good/quiet as Kai is I'm more likely to misplace/forget him than my iPhone!!!
      Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Looks awesome. As if I needed another reason to be on my iPhone.

Comment

Kris, I love the mobile boards....I just have a couple of requests. (And I so get it if you can't do them.)

-is there a way to show which forum a post has been made in? I use the "new posts" link and it makes it easy to see the threads I was following or that are new....but sometimes I'm not sure how private the forum is for that thread.

You know when you are on the regular version of the site you see the folder at the top of the thread:
          so you always know what forum you are in.....

-can you add a link that just goes to the bottom of the page, or the quick reply box? For me when I visit the site on my iPhone, I'm going often enough that there is usually only a post or two I haven't read in the thread....so I think it'd be easy enough to scroll up to the last read post than having to scroll all the way down. I did notice that if I tap the timestamp instead of the thread title it takes me to the last page of the thread if there is more than 1 page.

I also LOVE that I can post updates to my blog from my iPhone....I think my blog will be updated more frequently this way.
          Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

this is awesome! Thanks kris!

Is there anyway to add the author of the OP?

Thanks for all you do!!

*mwah*
            ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Hi Kris just an FYI. When you go into the forums with sub-forums they don't show up. For example I go into Parenting and there is no way to get into Pregnancy, Babies & toddlers etc. They show up under the 'new posts' option tho.

Comment

Yah, I noticed that too. There is no way to change it through the iphone templates currently available. I guess it's motivation to come to the computer from time-to-time! LOL

Kris
                ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
                X