Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weather

How's everyone hanging in there with the craptastic weather? (um, I'm not having it but I do want everyone to know that I AM concerned. It was 82 and sunny today but don't hate me)

Jenn

Its cold in my neck of MN but we're not getting any of the crap. I just talked to my mom in Kansas and they're getting ice, my grandmother in Wichita is getting dumped on by the white stuff.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I love this time of year...it is like hope is renewed with a couple of warm days. It has been all over the place. In the mornings it is in the thirties and sometimes it climbs all the way to the 70s. It is wonderful.

Kelly
      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

It blows. I've heard rumors of 6 to 10 inches tomorrow. I will NOT be amused if that comes to fruition.

Comment

We're trying to hold on to the 50s and hoping the rain won't be too bad over the weekend. But I actually won't mind it because we need to get a lot done and will at least be locked in for a day to do it. I also don't miss the TX weather in mid-April.

Comment

Nice here in Cleveland..... hope it lasts!
            Angie
            Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
            Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

We were hoping for some thundersnow earlier, but I think the thunder passed and no snow yet. It'll probably hit later tonight, but it's hovering around 32° so hopefully the roads won't get bad.

Whatever happens, I'm heading to Dallas tomorrow, then Galveston to my cruise on Sunday, so I'm happy!!!
              Laurie
              My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I'm pretty sure Dorothy and Toto flew through Allen, TX last night. Last weekend we were in the 70s and 80s. It's 35 right now with a high of 49. I want the nice weather back now.
                Veronica
                Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

They are predicting 4-7" of the white crap today. Friggin' lake effect snow. I am so over record snowfalls...
                  Kris

Comment

The saying around here goes that "if it thunders in February, it'll snow in April". (We had thunderstorm/tornadoes last month.) I hope this counts as our April snow.

It didn't get bad here at all, just a little dusting of snow on the roofs. Thank goodness!!!
                    Laurie
                    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

It was cold yesterday and today's supposed to be cold (upper 30s). I'm sick of it, but will survive, knowing that this is our last winter!
                      married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

For once I can say we're having gorgeous weather. 50s-50s and sunny! The girls actually played outside yesterday. They made mud and stone soup.
                        -Ladybug

Comment

We're expecting temps in the 40s for this weekend. Not too bad and a huge improvement over the blizzard we experienced earlier this week. We're expecting more snow this Mon., though.

Comment

Working...
                          X