Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

My Dream....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dream....

I must have one...either red or blue....I can't decide....

must, must, must.....

http://www.catchthebus26.com/
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Someone please inform my secret santa for this year....this is a need, not a want! LOL

Comment

Maybe we can get a discount on two? Can I get mine with the VW engine removed and a Porsche engine in its place?

Comment

Can we make this the official imsn bus?
        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Absolutely!

DH said "some day, I promise!" I'm going to hold him to it!!!!!

Kris

Comment

The first thing I thought of was the "Electric Mayhem" bus from the Muppet Movie
            Jen
            Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

My kids would love this (they just told me). After all - it's the Dharma bus from LOST. Now you've got ME cruising that website.
              Angie
              Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
              Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I was totally thinking DHARMA initiative...

You would always be able to spot it in the parking lot!
                Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

My Dad had a green one when I was growing up!!!!
                  Luanne
                  wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

My brother does retores in his spare time. He owns three buses, two that are functional and one that has been cannibalized for parts and pieces. He also owns a '70 convertible bug and a '73 super-beetle (his first car).

Comment

That is my dream too!!!!! I feel like such a wanna-be having a new beetle instead of the real thing. DH says "what are you going to do when you outgrow that car" - I answered, get a VW bus - white on top, chartreuse on the bottom with hot pink polka-dots.
                      Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Have I posted a pic of my mustang. 1965 white hardtop, love of my life. Last year I only drove it twice, but I can't seem to make myself get rid of it, even though there have been times financially that I should have sold it.
                        Luanne
                        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                        X