Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Happy Belated Easter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As to the feast, I had more of a plan this time. We had gone once before for my b-day. Since I knew which meats I wanted to pass on, I was able to be more strategic!!!

Comment

Happy belated Easter everyone! We do not celebrate...but ds was certain there would still be eggs hidden around outside. Poor kid. LOL!
      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Belated Easter update: my parents came to visit, and it was great!

We went to the longest Easter Vigil mass I've ever been to - 3.5 hours, plus the hour we arrived early. It was a multicultural mass in English, Spanish, and French - three homilies - plus they did one of the readings and one of the songs in Bangla. Definitely an experience.

We went out to Easter brunch, and DH made a fabulous dinner. Plus we got in some good DC touring on Saturday and Monday. My parents have been here a bunch of times (and lived here for a while), so they're generally interested in the new stuff. This time it was the Capitol Visitor Center and the Newseum, plus a new exhibit at the National Gallery.

No Easter baskets, but the whole weekend seriously went perfectly.
        Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

I was actually in Brazil for Easter, in Rio. My husband’s family lives there. It was my first time going and my first time meeting my husband’s father and siblings. Easter was a lot of fun! We went to the beach, and then we had lunch with family. My MIL gave us a ton of candy. In Brazil, instead of getting Easter baskets, you get a giant chocolate egg filled will candy.
          Wife to Anesthesia PGY4

Comment

Originally posted by lirio View Post
            I was actually in Brazil for Easter, in Rio. My husband’s family lives there. It was my first time going and my first time meeting my husband’s father and siblings. Easter was a lot of fun! We went to the beach, and then we had lunch with family. My MIL gave us a ton of candy. In Brazil, instead of getting Easter baskets, you get a giant chocolate egg filled will candy.
            I love those big easter eggs. Heck, I just plain love Brazil.

What did you think of Rio?
            Kris

Comment

Rio was wonderful! It was beautiful, the weather was lovely. I had a great time and can’t wait to go back! Have you been there?
              I love your idea of the scavenger hunt, by the way.
              Wife to Anesthesia PGY4

Comment

Working...
              X