Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Do you all have sun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you all have sun?

Phew...we have sun! It was 82F today.....EIGHTY TWO!

Hallelujah, hallelujah...

LOL You get the idea!!!!

I have been babying along my veggie garden and my grapes this past week. All of my tomatoes are covered in plastic milk cartons to act as mini-green-houses.

And today? I noticed some buds on my grape plants!!! Yay...spring is here. <knocks on wood>

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

We have sun. I've been pulling weeds constantly . . . (edited to delete evil LL rant. Trying to be more pleasant. Sorry I'm such a pill these days.)
    Last edited by MrsK; 04-23-2009, 08:23 PM.
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

We have sun and we're supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow but then its going back to the low 60's. boooooooooooooo!
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Yes, we have glorious sun!

Kelly
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Ditto here in STL! It was really glorious today.

Unfortunately, I won't be around to enjoy it. I have to fly to PHX tomorrow for the weekend. I am really, really, really not looking forward to it. My grandmother has had three massive strokes in five weeks. It is going to be so hard. This is the grandma who I lived with for a while when I was a kid. Anyhow, I am going out to meet my sister and dad, for a visit to her. My sister gets very emotional about stuff like this, and my dad is pretty much a self-absorbed, complaining basketcase. I wish my mom were going...

So, I guess I am wondering what the weather is like in Arizona...

Comment

We had 80 degrees and SUN!!!! on Tuesday with sun and warmer temps leading up to it. It was so nice. DD2 was outside all weekend learning to ride her bike without training wheels.

Comment

Abigail,

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother's failing health and ensuign family drama.

RE: Sun. This is my official public service announcement. Wear your sunscreen!
              Kelly
              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

We're looking at mid-80s this weekend. It finally cleared up yesterday after a seemingly endless stretch of rain. My softball team had 3 of our first 4 games cancelled for rain.
                Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Sun right now - rain last night - rain tomorrow

I'm enjoying today while I can!
                  Jen
                  Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

We are expecting highs in the low 80's today. I just hope it is nice again tomorrow.
                    Kris

Comment

Sunny and warm here, too. I'm taking the kids and the dog to the park this afternoon!
                      ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                      -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

There is no sun in Northern Ireland.

Comment

Sunny and warm today...we're about to break out the popsicles! I just bought a bunch of plants and need to get them in the ground and planters before they wilt too much.

Comment

The weather is beautiful today! And it should be even warmer this weekend. At my apartment, they are finally starting to clean up the pool and sweep up all the sand from snow that is on the parking lot.
                            Wife to Anesthesia PGY4

Comment

It is GORGEOUS here. Warm, but not muggy. A tad too windy, but I might just go buy a kite so the kiddos can fly one with their Dad.

Comment

Working...
                              X