Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Happy Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday

Tara and Danielle!

and both supposed "game-changer" birthdays! Do report in!

Jenn

Wonderful wishes to both of you!!!!

Comment

Happy birthday to you-two.

[Big finish] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU-TWO!!

Ok, maybe it's not as melodic as the original, but the sentiment remains true!

Comment

Happy Birthday, my fellow Taureans! May this be "your" decade!

Kelly
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Happy Day/ Happy Year!!!!!!!!
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Thanks everyone! Holy moly, 40, when did that happen?! Its been a great day so far. Started last night with dh talking to the kids at the dinner table about how much I do for the family then he asked them to each say one thing they appreciate about me. They were all so awesome, it brought tears to my eyes.

Then dh decorated our bedroom door while I slept last night, neat paper and pictures of the family. All the kiddos made me a card and wrote more things they are thankful for. Dh got me a gift card for our favorite resturant and he arranged his schedule so he could be home and go with me to our dd 1st grade play this morning. And tonight we are going to an award ceremony at the high school for our 15 year old. We have no idea what her award is for so we are pretty excited for her.

All in all a great 40th birthday I would say!
            Tara
            Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Happy Birthday to you both!

Comment

Happy birthdays, Tara and Danielle!!
                ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Happy birthday ladies!!!!!!!!
                  Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Hope you had a great day ladies!
                    Jen
                    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Thanks all! So I hit the big 3-0 while on vacation in Kentucky. The night before we celebrated at a steak house in Louisville (got really drunk and happy) and then on my actual b-day we had dinner at Cracker Barrel (a first for me) Definitely was a great b-day that I won't forget!! Hope all is well with everyone else. Haven't checked in for about a week.
                      Danielle
                      Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

How did I miss this?!?!

Happy Birthday, Tara and Danielle! It sounds like you both had a lovely day!
                        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Happy belated birthday to you both; glad you both had such a great time!
                          Sandy
                          Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Working...
                          X