Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

This morning's random question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This morning's random question

How many cups of coffee and/or tea are you ingesting?

Me: One cuppa tea, and I'm driving through starbucks this morning after I drop DD1 off at school. I'm going for a cinnamon dulce latte. I'm so tired this morning.

-Ladybug

I am home today so I will have 2 big cups of decaf. I miss coffee soooooo much! Can't wait until Sophie can tolerate it better.
    Kris

Comment

Welcome back annie! Details please

Coffee...one big mug. It's a ben and jerrys mug. Probably two regular sized cups. extra cream and eviiiil splenda!
      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I was always a nonfat tall vanilla latte girl. One a day.
        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Two cups of coffee with real cream and real sugar. Although I am so tired this morning I might have to have three.
          Tara
          Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

According to the measurement on my coffee pot, it's 4 cups, but that's really about 1.5 mugs. If we're out and about I might add an iced coffee to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jane View Post
              According to the measurement on my coffee pot, it's 4 cups, but that's really about 1.5 mugs. If we're out and about I might add an iced coffee to that.
              If we are going by coffee pot measurements I have six cups.
              Tara
              Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Minimum two Fiestaware mugs. I'm chugging the first as I read iMSN in an attempt to awaken enough to feed Eddy his breakfast and do the dishes. Thank goodness Natalie has no problem with caffeine!
                Alison

Comment

No time for any this morning... At least the dog wasn't whining all night last night...

I'll do a small from Dunkin' about once a week, but usually I'm a Diet Coke kinda gal - but only one or two cans. Caffeine really kicks my butt! If I have a lot of after-work/late night stuff to do, I'll have a Full Throttle (horrible, I know!)
                  Jen
                  Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Generally, I have two mugs of coffee a day. However, I don't drink an entire mug full because it's too cold by the time I get to the bottom. I guess I should poor less in each cup.
                    Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Originally posted by JaneDoe View Post
                      Generally, I have two mugs of coffee a day. However, I don't drink an entire mug full because it's too cold by the time I get to the bottom. I guess I should poor less in each cup.
                      I microwave mine at least twice while I'm drinking it so the coffee will stay hot.
                      Tara

Comment

I'm going to call mine a double shot of espresso. I push the button and the machine gives me what I want. I make a latte every morning at home.

I usually have a cup of Earl Gray and maybe a cup of green tea (with Pom juice!) over the rest of the day. I call that my antioxidant therapy.

Comment

Some days one or two some days three or four!
                          Luanne
                          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug View Post
                            How many cups of coffee and/or tea are you ingesting?

Me: One cuppa tea, and I'm driving through starbucks this morning after I drop DD1 off at school. I'm going for a cinnamon dulce latte. I'm so tired this morning.

I see that that's one thing that you've taken across the country with you from your time in Seattle!

I have one cup of coffee a day.
                            I also love whole milk lattes and macchiatos. Since I don't seem to be gaining much weight, I calorie splurge on those!
                            married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I haven't had any today, but usually it's one cup of decaf tea with one packet of real sugar at 8:30. Not too exciting, but it has a nice placebo effect of waking me up. I get to work at 7:00, so by 8:30, I'm usually fighting sleep.
                              Laurie
                              My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Working...
                              X