Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Senior Prank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Prank

Did you pull a senior prank? What was it?

So today seemed to be a senior prank/students gone wild type of day. We had a HUGE food fight in the cafeteria (students are just now coming back to class). At my previous school, I have heard from friends that the seniors 1) put dead fish in some lockers 2) put geckos in the halls 3) put mice in the bathrooms. The rumor is that tomorrow is jello in the toliets (not sure how that will work since you need cold and boiling water, but I digress)
    Jen
    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Our school used to steal the Ronald McDonald statute and put in on the school's roof every year. The McDonald's threatened to press charges my Sr. Year so they put the statue on our rival high school's roof.

Also, my senior year someone released 200+ blue crabs in all the ladies' rooms -- one in each corner of the hs. What a mess! People were stomping on them and sliding all over the halls.

Someone got a cow onto the third floor of the priviate high school. That was an ordeal because although cows can climb up stairs, they can't climb down.
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I honestly don't remember. All I wanted to do at that point was get the hell out of there.

J.

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn View Post
        I honestly don't remember. All I wanted to do at that point was get the hell out of there.

J.

ditto
        Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Originally posted by peggyfromwastate View Post
          ditto
          Me too! I hated high school so much that I went abroad during my senior year. I know that my class did some pranks throughout high school like painting the smoke stack and a scavenger hunt (that included stealing manhole covers and stop signs ). I'm sure spotty dog's dh will remember that one...
          married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

The year before us (idiots) put superglue into the doorknob locks of the classrooms. Yeah....that was a felony by the time the damages were added up.
            Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Wow. All HS teachers deserve a raise. I've always said they should have a full service bar in the teacher's lounge.
              -Ladybug

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
                Someone got a cow onto the third floor of the priviate high school. That was an ordeal because although cows can climb up stairs, they can't climb down.
                I had heard about this in highschool but I had never heard of anyone who had actually done it - funny!

Originally posted by Michele View Post
                The year before us (idiots) put superglue into the doorknob locks of the classrooms. Yeah....that was a felony by the time the damages were added up.
                How wierd because the class before me did this too - and they also burned their class year into the football field... I think this scared our class out of doing anything anything (or maybe my class did have a prank and I forgot - all I know is that I wasn't a part of it - I would have been too scared to get caught!)
                Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Did we to to the same high school????

Seriously! Atlantic in Delray?

Originally posted by MarissaNicole3 View Post
                  I had heard about this in highschool but I had never heard of anyone who had actually done it - funny!

How wierd because the class before me did this too - and they also burned their class year into the football field... I think this scared our class out of doing anything anything (or maybe my class did have a prank and I forgot - all I know is that I wasn't a part of it - I would have been too scared to get caught!)
                  Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Originally posted by Michele View Post
                    Did we to to the same high school????

Seriously! Atlantic in Delray?
                    Nope - Woodstock, IL - but how crazy would that have been?
                    Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

My HS was too huge for anyone to care enough to do a senior prank.

Comment

I remember there being talk of planting a tree in the middle of the football field (the school revolved around football...) Like all good adolescent plans, nothing ever happened!
                        Jen
                        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I don't think so... I really liked my senior class, but we were boring compared to classes older than us (they put roadkill on the cars at the rival high school?). The schools tried to crack down on pranks, got rid of the homecoming bonfire and that sort of thing, so I guess it worked.

I do remember that as a freshman, the sophomore girls made fun of the freshman class for wearing Abercrombie. In my hometown, A&F was for rich people, so I guess they were calling us snobs? Anyway, there was a coordinated effort for all freshmen girls to wear A&F shirts in a "Yeah, we're snobs; what of it?" sort of way.
                          See? Boring.

Once in middle school a kid put lubricated condoms over door knobs, but that wasn't a coordinated effort.

I went to a public school with about 2000 students. Are pranks more common in smaller and/or private schools? Or was my class just really that lame and boring?
                          Back in the Midwest with my PGY-2 ortho DH and putting my fashion degree to good use.

Comment

I don’t remember any pranks happening when I was in school. I do remember people talking about ideas though. I also student taught at my old high school and nothing happened then either.
                            Wife to Anesthesia PGY4

Comment

Working...
                            X